newbie from Central Qld (coast)
Hey guys,currently ride a 07M109R LE & a 94FXDWG(harley) have got the drag racing bug bad so looks like the Harley's gunna go,not sure weather i'm going to buy a Busa street/drag or just a Busa race bike,lookin foward to suckin all the info on this site!!! Cheers,Twist
Welcome Twist, we have a wealth of knowledge here.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome mate good to see you getting rid of the harley and replacing it with the legendary busa!!!
Welcome

Another one from Central Qld... domination inevitable Lol3
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome Twistgrip.
Once you get onto that busa, you will find no need for either of the other two bikes.
So you will be a winner.
Trophy
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome
+1 for CQ domination.
Go for the K9, it would be frustrating having a race busa sittin in the shed that only gets ridden a dozen or so times a year.
I got my first Busa about 6 weeks ago and my 03 wideglide has been parked up ever since,once you go Busa you never go back.
chris67 Wrote:I got my first Busa about 6 weeks ago and my 03 wideglide has been parked up ever since,once you go Busa you never go back.

I'm hearin ya mate,i've ridden mine twice in 18mths sincince i bought the M109R .

Thanks for the welcome guysPi_thumbsup I decided against the busa drag/street bike & bought GSXR1000 dragbike,still gunna flick the Wideglide & buy a Busa for the street !
cool mate! the busa is going to be faster than the 1000 on the strip tho! depending on modifications
bigfoot Wrote:cool mate! the busa is going to be faster than the 1000 on the strip tho! depending on modifications

gixxer runs 9.3's, extended arm,strapped,airshifter,compression,ported ,etc. Will do a old bloke like me for a while youngfella Pi_thumbsup