Am i Going mad
Organised great trade with my 07 busa on the new k9 White was meant to go back today to swap bikes over and do the deal but just could not be bothered did nit have that gut feeling or might just be i don't really want the k9 wife even gave me the extra cash for it Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hi rod what did they offer u for your bike and how much cash did u have 2 hand over
stay with what you feel happy with, i'm not so keen on the gen 2 look.I will never let black 13 go
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
i agree with black 13 go with the heartSmitten
You'll never never know, if you never never go Rod.

You won't be dissappointed mate.
Better on a K9 BLACK than White though I reckon.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
rod better the devil u knowAction-smiley-083
Rod has 3 GEN 1s I think. Time for a Gen II to spark up his life.
Regards BUSGO
what the heck why not have them bothYes lol
hi miss moo do u have the limited edition busa
My first Bus is my Gen 2 - I have never ridden a Gen 1 so I don't know how much difference there is. The Gen 2 is an amazing bike so it makes me wonder how different the Gen 1 is and if I could even tell the difference with my limited riding skills!

That said Rod, in my experience if the wife gives me the good grace to do something like yours has then I usually jump on it as quick as possible before the offer is rescinded!!
Good call Rod the gen 2 is not worth the change over price. If you spent half of the money it would cost you to change oven on improvements to the gen 1 you will end up with a much better bike.
And if you spend all of the changeover price difference on your gen1 you end up with a gen3Very Happy the gen2 tail light is still fugly,but that doesn,t matter anymore as i havent had to stare at one for quite a while now.Pi_tongue
Go and pick it up Rod you will love it after a run around on it, or you will end up like some others on gen1 trying to improve the handling & motor and end up spending and twice as much as a change over would have been. Pi_thumbsup
+ 1 Simmo
The smoothness alone is worth the extra.
Then add all the other improvements.
It's a winner.

+ looks sensational.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:+ looks sensational.

Confused Confused Confused

I wouldn't exactly say "sensational" Pi_freak

More like "good from afar, but far from good"