show off your wheelies!!
1300hayabusa Wrote:
GRUNTMAX Wrote:I don't think anybody would be that stupid, as wheelies on public roads would be considered as negligent driving by some.
There is a dragracing forum you know.

There is also a menthal health line!!!!!!
Mental health lines, counsellors & government employed parasites trying to justify their existance do absolutely no good whatsoever for a Frontal Cerebral Brain Injury. Drugs which I refuse to take due to the long term and short term known & unkown side effects only mask the effects. There is a treatment and repair but it is not approved by medicare or any Australian Insurance Company. It involves no drugs, cousellors, hypnotherapy, surgery.
That is all.
My first attempted "launch" after the turbo went on....
Man I shit myself that day.

[Image: whoooaaa1.jpg]
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
your brave m8ee nice photo tho!
Scary

.jpg   funny_pictures_Wheelie_Gone_Bad.jpg (Size: 31.8 KB / Downloads: 152)
Don't worry. Those baggy jeans and cap will save him.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
man that is pretty dumb!! at least a helmet for god sake! whats with yanks that think theyre unbreakable!
love the pics people,I can see I joined the right club as I just wore out a chain and tire in 5 thou kms.not good.
hows that not good krusty it show your a real busa rider!! LOL
would be good m8 if I didn't have to pay for it.Don't think I'm used to the power yet but can't help blowing off would be contenders .)
We've all done the tyre, but the CHAIN! What the f*** were you up to?
well no photo, and pending further actions I am interested what does the law say against wheelies.

Either intentionally or a bit to much power, would they hit you with the book, slap on the wrist. Any stories?
ive got one in the making but cant delve to much into it. Just say its not civi involved :|
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
Think they usually hit you with some fine claiming you didn't have control of the motorcycle, can't remember the phrasing right now though...
Krusty Wrote:would be good m8 if I didn't have to pay for it.Don't think I'm used to the power yet but can't help blowing off would be contenders .)

when i get my busa thats all i would be doing!!