my k4
[Image: view.php?pic=9roroo&s=5] hey guys heres my k4 busa not alot of mods yet i have a TRE i have ABM custom grips an custom resivour caps and my seat customed

cheers big kev
sweet as mate!!
You know the purples are the quick ones.

Welcome.

Heidi
Heidi1 Wrote:You know the purples are the quick ones.

Welcome.

Heidi

thanks heidi i really lov the colour an i get alot of ladys asking me where they can get that colour purple lol
Beuatiful - love the purple Smitten
mmmm very noice!!!
Missy_Moo Wrote:mmmm very noice!!!

thanks missy moo i love my busa also
VCM Cycle seats Wrote:[Image: view.php?pic=9roroo&s=5] hey guys heres my k4 busa not alot of mods yet i have a TRE i have ABM custom grips an custom resivour caps and my seat customed

cheers big kev
getting ready to head off
VCM Cycle seats Wrote:[Image: view.php?pic=9roroo&s=5] hey guys heres my k4 busa not alot of mods yet i have a TRE i have ABM custom grips an custom resivour caps and my seat customed

cheers big kev

heres my busa seat
Bike and seat looks beautiful mate.
I had my seats done a while back by a club member who sends them to the states, did a fantastic job (colour match looks poor in the photo is better in the flesh).

[Image: seat2.jpg]

If you can offer club members quality seat recovering at a competitive price with a good turn around time you could do well.

Are you interested in redoing the front and back seats on my K8?
No rush I wont be back into Sydney for over a month.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Bike and seat looks beautiful mate.
I had my seats done a while back by a club member who sends them to the states, did a fantastic job (colour match looks poor in the photo is better in the flesh).

[Image: seat2.jpg]

If you can offer club members quality seat recovering at a competitive price with a good turn around time you could do well.

Are you interested in redoing the front and back seats on my K8?
No rush I wont be back into Sydney for over a month.
im happy to do work for you or any club member and i think my prices are very good as it is bruce im trying to give a service to the bike comunitty that is affordable as i had that problem for many yrs that upholsters were dear as poision but please let me know when u are ready to have your seat done an i will be happy to do it
Will doPi_thumbsup