Mocha/Latte night in WA
July 7 fits in well witgh me.
Where are we off too? Somewhere in Freo again or Subi?
Hi Guys,

Can I recommend to lock this thread as this event has passed and new date is being discussed at this moment at a different tread.

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill
(19-05-2009, 11:10pm)bgaheer Wrote: Hi Guys,

Can I recommend to lock this thread as this event has passed and new date is being discussed at this moment at a different tread.

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill,

May I suggest that you just remove the date in the thread title (Mocha/Latte night in WA), that way we have a current history of the all coffee nights, what do you think?
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(20-05-2009, 04:03pm)andcad Wrote:

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill,

May I suggest that you just remove the date in the thread title (Mocha/Latte night in WA), that way we have a current history of the all coffee nights, what do you think?

I think thats is a good idea Andy we have the thread so just change the date within the thread. Pi_thumbsup
(20-05-2009, 10:31pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill,

I think thats is a good idea Andy we have the thread so just change the date within the thread. Pi_thumbsup

Yes I agree, good idea lads!!!!

Rock
(20-05-2009, 11:28pm)Rock Wrote:

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Rock
+1
(19-05-2009, 10:07pm)bgaheer Wrote: Hi All,

Time for yet another Mocha/Latte night, we can make it chicken/beer night but then we cant ride...Scary

Hope fully all my Bike troubles ie the inspection and plug issue will be resolved and I will be riding the beast.(i know it will be all done)

Hope to see all or most of WA members - (All Aus members are invited)

Cheers,

Bill

Still having Busa problems ... just bad luck

Fatman

Bill, OK, coffee night 7 july +food (and turkish bread)
BUT WHERE !!!!!!
Rock
Sorry i'm confused i thought we were meeting in june?? but hey if it's july 7 no probs any idea where? freo??
How about Scarborough there is Excellent coffee, Parking and Turkish Bread....:)
I thought we where using the other thread Confused
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

I'm still confused as I keep finding these threads about the latte night.
If you don't want me to come along just say so don't keep making new threads. LOL (i hope)
Possible suggestion is the Little Prophet on Albany Hwy Vic Pk if we don't have a venue as yet as they should have turkish bread there. And the guys name is Jihad, no bull.
Guys,

Look at the date, if its past then there is no point in posting the future meets. I will talk to the admin's to get the dates out of the past events as discussed in the other threads...Roo Boy...now since you being naughty...now you will have to select a place to meet...(LOL)...

Cheers,

Bill

Troubled Busa.......

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Rock

Bump

Hi Bill, is it ok for you the rename this thread to Mocha/Latte night in WA
That way we keep a history and no need for multi threads
Cheers
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

(26-05-2009, 07:48pm)andcad Wrote:

Need recommendation.

Cheers,

PM send to Admins
Bill

Hi Bill,

Rock

Bump

Hi Bill, is it ok for you the rename this thread to Mocha/Latte night in WA
That way we keep a history and no need for multi threads
Cheers
Hi Guys,

Just got the dates removed from the old meet, Rod recommended that we should just have a WA meeting thread and just keep on adding dates to it as this will consolidate the dates and we wont have to post on multiple threads.

Any suggestions...

Cheers,
Bill