Mocha/Latte night in WA
await roo boy post of which venue.

bringing the bike this time.

cheers
ian
(12-06-2009, 01:48pm)REVIT13 Wrote: await roo boy post of which venue.

bringing the bike this time.

cheers
ian

Location uploaded

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hey bill the truck's in the way but for those who are unsure its Peters by the sea in scarborough by the looks of it or thereabouts.
Sorry about that guy's, I've been away from the computer for a bit.
Peters by the Sea is good or one of the others next to it and we could head up tp the Stanford arms for a perv also.
I actuallty haven't been down there for a while to suss it out.
Sorry.
See you all there. Peters by the Sea that is.
Cool. Will pop on down. Will be great to meet some of you.
Hey Fellers who still heading for Scarbs on Tuesday night???

I'm still in but as I have just got over the flu might be driving in depending on the weather, if it's raining and the Rocko Boys want a dry trip in let me know as I will definately be driving in.
Sorry Guys, I wont be able to make it
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Sounds like a good opportunity to meet some new people. See you guys there.
I'm still in but will be there about 6:45 as I ve got to pick the young bloke up from gymnastics.
im unable to make it as well fellow busa riders.

will keep an eye out for the next one unless i'm out of town.

cheers ian
Any guys from mandurah heading in ?
(07-07-2009, 12:38pm)chris67 Wrote: Any guys from mandurah heading in ?

Hi Chris I'm in Mandurah and heading in but I'm driving, more than welcome to hitch a ride.

If you want give me a call 9583 3356
Great to meet with you guys - Rooboy, Bgaheer & Rev004.

Once you ride a Busa you will never go back to anything else, so it's nice to meet with people who understand it's a Busa thing.

Dry ride in, and got a little wet going home but for me the rain stopped just before Morley. Very Happy

Rooboy- didya get a little wet going North ??
(07-07-2009, 11:49pm)Spook Wrote: Great to meet with you guys - Rooboy, Bgaheer & Rev004.

Once you ride a Busa you will never go back to anything else, so it's nice to meet with people who understand it's a Busa thing.

Dry ride in, and got a little wet going home but for me the rain stopped just before Morley. Very Happy

Rooboy- didya get a little wet going North ??

Likewise Spook great to meet another Busa Rider that has the same passion as the rest of us.

I had showers all the way home with one heavy down pour but stayed nice and dryLol3 anyway thanks for catching up fellers and look forward to the next one or maybe a ride.
Showers?, I was home before the first drop hit me.....Lol2

We had a strong presence Trophy of 3 busa's and one 4*4. In total 4 members - not bad at all for a rainly day - remember Tiger airlines had cancelled landing in Perth and went back to Melburne - they forgot to inform people waiting here what happened to the flight....Lol2

So on such a dark evening, when planes couldnt land - who ever could make it - it was great and all who were not there - we missed your company.

Hope to see you all next time - this time hopefully you guys are not any where in 20K circle of Scrab....I dont get to ride.....Scary

Cheers,

Bill