10 year old Busa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
will it be auctioned off??
Pan, Pan, what's going on?! Buy the beast back and I'll convert it into a track day weapon for u!.
10 years on, My or should I say Bundy's Copper Busa is still running strong, I'm so glad I didn't sell it when I got the Gen 11 . Practicality over bling for me, Full Micron system, '06 front forks re-springed and re-valved, Wilburs rear shock, heated grips, throttle rest, GPS mount, Ductile Iron full floating front rotors and a Bagster tank cover. This bike has done a shitload of open road miles and has never let me down, it fits me like an old pair of socks. I over service it and I am building another engine for it, with "just a little" more grunt!. Reliability is paramount for the work I do with this bike. I have another set of Bodywork going off to the painters, base colour will be Blue (Prostate Cancer Foundation) then the Air Brush guys will do their thing.
IMO, still the best engine & still a bloody great bike.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

E-Bike insurance are the mob. Great people. Hardly any problems getting the money... All good now.

I would love to buy it back but they didn't really give me the option. They told me to write to them and make an offer... but I thought I'd wait for the auction instead...

If not this one Tex, definitely another Busa (I hope)... but won't be a road Busa. It'll be a track Busa. I wasn't going to register this one again after November anyway..., but it has TiForce pipe, Elka rear shock, Brembo brakes, etc... so it's on the way to being a track bike... I'm sure we'll talk some more soon about track Busas mate!
G'day
Bit late to the thread (as usual)...
#527 9/99 red/black
well over 100,000k's
Regards
Kevin
Pan,my bad for the late happy bday but hope you had a good one brother!!!
Whats goin on,did you bin your beloved???
It fell over at 2km/h, scratch on frame, write-off...
Oh wtf...