S.E QLD Overnighter 25th /26th April
hey trix i know a shop that will be open at 8 in the morning, MTM at virginia. http://www.mtmmc.com.au/ if that helps, what a bummer
busa, love em
With it being Anzac Day, I wouldn't of thought that he would be opened. Thanks anyway.
Wtf were never going there againGhastly

If your every passing by with a group & want a bit of a laugh of a night drop in to the
http://www.wallangarrahotel.com.au/index.html they know how to put on a great time

Well another ride is done & dusted home safe & sound
1000 ish k's round trip
Thanks to all for coming along for what was a bloody hoot Yes
Insane roads & speeds & night entertainmentLol2 & great people.
Hope all home crash & ticket free.

Got a story for us trix ?

I'll start thinking bout the next 1 for a couple of month's time

Hey Mitch what the hell happened did ya zone out at the end mate
followed all that way & miss the turn to brissy 30k from home
we couldnt do anything we were up the on ramp watching you go by

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
only pics i got

another servo stop bloody liter bikesLol3

[Image: IMGP5690.jpg]

Pub
[Image: IMGP5692.jpg]

Pommie getting fresh with a local Scary
[Image: IMGP5693.jpg]

Thanks for another pearler Shane. Home on close enough to one piece. Wouldn't have thought you would be so keen to get stories of the trip rolling so quickly! My second ride now and the weather, conditions, route, and people couldn't have been scripted any better.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Explain that one away Pommie!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:Explain that one away Pommie!

I think there will be a few people in the same boat Scott
I just wish i had have got the shot after that 1

Yeah do I what!!!! Ok since we took the Jackaroo, we offered to take the guys gears at the meet at the servo. We then went home where I managed to get the dishes done, sweep the floors then it was time to set off. After a quick stop at the Golden Arches we were off and running heading to Wallengarra. Detoured to a winery where I picked up 2 bottles of white and a cheeky little dessert wine made of muscat grapes. Ok off to the hotel where we were staying, we got in around 2 so had time for a nap. The rest of the gang got in around 3:30 pm all hyped up and with that we-went-really-fast-and-had-a-really-great-time (b@stards!!!!) look on their faces. We did however have airconditioning and Tony did manage to knock his head on the dashboard from doing a speed crouch while the car went over a bump.
Arrival of the rest of the crew
[Image: IMG_0267.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0268.jpg]
Ok we enviously listened the stories of Mount Glorious etc etc over some beers in the lounge bar. Shredder managed to win 10 dollars in the 2 up game going on in the public bar.

Our hostess Kerry has various animals including these. Scott isn't included in that previous sentance.
[Image: IMG_0269.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0270.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0271.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0272.jpg]
Kerry didn't take any shyte from theShredder and often put him (and anyone who crossed her) in his place. She also had a can of fake snow she used as punishment by squirting it at strategic places on the guys. Dinner was just awesome. Mitch had the mixed grill which was really impressive and he ate it all plus veges.
[Image: IMG_0275.jpg]
Letting our dinner settle, we knew we were in for a good time when Kerry started mentioning a shot know as a mouthful of pussy, (which of course Andrew had have) and karioke which it was compulsory to sing.

Brett "Oh look out the Mexicans have arrived"
Tone "Well the border is just 100 yards down the road"
[Image: IMG_0276.jpg]

Kerry doing her Moulan Rouge on the bar!!!!
[Image: IMG_0277.jpg]

If Speedy Gonzales was human, I think he would look like this
[Image: IMG_0280.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0281.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0282.jpg]
home .....all good.....i'm glad it was quiet nite good to get to bed before 8 pm for a change .Nice to finaly meet your mum shaneGhastly
Kerry kept us entertained with various Kevin Bloody Wilson tracks and picked out Tone and Shredder to serenade to. I think Tone got the better end of the deal.

Who needs Regain when a green wig is so much better?
[Image: IMG_0286.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0287.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0289.jpg]

Of course is if green isn't your color try purple
[Image: IMG_0295.jpg]

The Energiser Bunny has nothing on the SpankMe Bunny
[Image: IMG_0297.jpg]

Shrek made an appearance.
[Image: IMG_0304.jpg]
monoman Wrote:home .....all good.....i'm glad it was quiet nite good to get to bed before 8 pm for a change .Nice to finaly meet your mum shaneGhastly

Home eventually, still got bad head though

Great weekend

Thanks guys
The many faces of Kerry
[Image: IMG_0290.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0292.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0305.jpg]

The locals also joined in on the fun
[Image: IMG_0300.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]
Ok I'll just let the pictures tell you how much fun we had

Taking a break from the madness