Tasmania/March 2010
guys if you want a copy of everyones photo's and of shredders on bike video drop me a pm with your address and i will send you a copy, no charge.
Really? Then what did I give you $5 for?? Lol2

Some more photos that make me laugh. Woodsy, Bruce and I went down to the pontoon to watch Simmo, Shredder, Driller and the rest of the mob leave (we were on the boat the following morning). Turns out it is the thing to do in Davenport at night. We gave Simmo strict instructions on where to stand, and where we would be so they could see us. Simmo said he was on the back of the boat, wearing a blue top. He probably WAS on the back of the boat BEFORE IT TURNED AROUND, but then he was on the front of the boat and I didn't get a photo of him (dumbarse).

Franko on the right

The crusties going wild with excitement for us while Franko plays it cool.

Shredder, Driller and Greeny with a random.

Geoff and I can't quite make out who he is with, but the coy backpackers are rather pleased to make the album. I bet they pull that face for every camera. Damn photogenic GenY, they shit me.

More of the boys, they'd been in the bar for a while by now.

A few of the boat.

Now that's just weird...........

Ok, sorted.
(14-03-2010, 06:20pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: guys if you want a copy of everyones photo's and of shredders on bike video drop me a pm with your address and i will send you a copy, no charge.

I'm stuck in Karratha until the end of next week so wont be able to do DVD's until I get back, soory.

Franko got his before I left for his writeup.
pm sent bruce
1 fist, 2 figers & a thumb
(14-03-2010, 06:20pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: guys if you want a copy of everyones photo's and of shredders on bike video drop me a pm with your address and i will send you a copy, no charge.

Yes please