08-09 busa and b-king owners - Suzuki service bulletin
G'day guys,
I'm getting worried about this, so just rang Savage Suzuki and the workshop said they have just received a letter from Suzuki informing them that people have had some issues with the clutch. He said he's more than happy to check it out and if the bolts are loose it will be done under warranty. All booked in.
Finally some action from Suzuki Australia.
It is about time.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(25-05-2009, 05:57pm)BUSGO Wrote: Finally some action from Suzuki Australia.
It is about time.

It hasn't come easily.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Savage are going to check mine out today when I get it serviced.
(29-05-2009, 08:08am)Rev004 Wrote: Savage are going to check mine out today when I get it serviced.

hi mate, can u pls let us know how u go and if charged anything for the look? cheers
(29-05-2009, 11:48am)gravy Wrote:
(29-05-2009, 08:08am)Rev004 Wrote: Savage are going to check mine out today when I get it serviced.

hi mate, can u pls let us know how u go and if charged anything for the look? cheers

Hi Gravy yes they looked and everything was nice and tight nothing to worry about but in saying that changing gears on the way home was very smooth but that could just be the fresh oil as well.
I had a quote for the service before dropping the bike off and it would appear that they haven't charged to have a sticky beak and the quote was given before I asked them to check it out..

Cheers Rev
(29-05-2009, 04:54pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(29-05-2009, 11:48am)gravy Wrote:

Hi Gravy yes they looked and everything was nice and tight nothing to worry about but in saying that changing gears on the way home was very smooth but that could just be the fresh oil as well.
I had a quote for the service before dropping the bike off and it would appear that they haven't charged to have a sticky beak and the quote was given before I asked them to check it out..

Cheers Rev
Thanks for the info mate. Sounds like Savage are doing the righty ( which they've always done for me ). Will let you know how I go on Thursday with mine. Fingers crossed all OK.
Had my bike checked this morning,
everything was ok.Very Happy
Hi all,
had my bike checked out yesterday and all was OK. I got them to loctite the bolts anyway, just to be sure. They were good with the charging, I just paid 1/2hr labour and a gasket, total cost around $65 ( which I'd already agreed to if nothing was found ). All's good.
[Image: bkingservice.jpg]
Not again.

It took three goes to get the last one fixed and one of those dealers got paid for a recall claim when they did absolutely nothing except break a cable tie, much to the chagrin of the dealer who did do the work.

I'm off to buy some loctite and a gasket.
Hello All.
This is John new to hayabusa club. I am very crazy for bikes like hayabusa, CBR and Ninza. I have a bike of 220 CC. It is also very good bike for Local fast use. Hayabusa is my dream bike. I have a lots of photo collection of bike and its racing. One nice video of bike stunt is also I am having stored in my cell phone. This website discussion gives me lots of information regarding to bikes.
I know I'll get a wrap on the knuckles from someone for this but.....Ninza? Wtf
(07-11-2009, 09:39pm)CJ03 Wrote: I know I'll get a wrap on the knuckles from someone for this but.....Ninza? Wtf

Ninja dude,fcukin Ninja......... is what he is trying to say Lol2
Ps:No wrap on the knuckles mate....they are still a lump of shit!!!!!
Biker hi all ive got a k8 some times i n between 5 and 6
do you think its the clutch or just me
(08-08-2009, 02:40pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: [Image: bkingservice.jpg]

hi tony kevin from qld some times i hit like a neutral between 5&6
do you think it might be the clutch or just me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)