partners description of busa's
Does your wife/partner have a favorite way of describing your bike to
friend's that don't know about them. My wife's favorite Rocketship to hell (or sometimes to the grave yard) Not true as we all know but everyone has the right to their opinion even if they are wrong.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
mine doesn't have a particular saying but i have a pretty high turnover of vehicles be it cars/ bikes/ jet skis and the answer to a friend or familys "why did he buy that" is usually "oh he just HAD to get a faster one" which i can't really argue with! i have heard "widowmaker" a few times too.
Ludicrous speed- go!
Another organ doning machine.
my missus calls my beast (the other lover ) as i spend alot of time with my bikes
That mechanical s****** in the garage Action-smiley-083
All of the above, never anything nice, usually "That thing you will kill yourself on"...
mine calls it the "HAYAWOOSA" coz most of the guys who ride them in perth are....shall we say.......a little older than the gsxr1000 crowd! So she thinks theyre for oldies therefore slow.

Oh how wrong they can be!! Right lads.......Lads...
Hey guys Jenn here Tex's missus (thought I had better speak in forum dialect)Very Happy
Warning
DO NOT ACCEPT A LIFT
FROM THIS PERSON
AS IT WILL CAUSE A SEVERE
NERVOUS BREAKDOWN
SYMPTOMS WILL RANGE FROM
DRIBBLING AT THE MOUTH
TO INVOLUNTARY BOWEL
MOVEMENTS FOLLOWED BY
VERBAL OUTBURSTS SUCH AS
'I DON'T WANT TO DIE'
TO PATHETIC MURMURINGS
SUCH AS
'I WANT MY MUMMY'
YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED
TO TAKE ALTERNATIVE
TRANSPORTATION.Lol2Lol2Lol2

I saw this at G.P. and reckon its a perfect busa pillion shirt!!2fast4u

I wear it with pridePi_thumbsup

Seriously though.... I have done ALOT of k's as a pillion and fast ones at that and nothing beats the BUSA.............NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

G'day Jen!!

I've had various boyfriends during my ten years with busas and they've acted all cool in front of me and called it 'the busa', but describe it in various lurid terms to their mates when I'm not there. I'm always left to talk it down later.
My wife calls it "the other woman"
(22-04-2009, 11:15am)Pommie Wrote: That mechanical s****** in the garage Action-smiley-083

my wife is the same as yours pommie,maybe we should show them a bit more love,naaaaaaaaaaaa i would rather ride my mechanical s******
Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2SHIT,,,IM COMING DEARPi_freak
born to be mild
Its funny - my misses does not really say any thing about my bikes -- she is not a bike chick - yet my female friends are more excited about the bike i ride than my partner and are always asking for me to take them for a burn --- where as my Missses went on it once -- barely got out of second gear and she was screaming .. and never got back on .... and i was riding like i was delivering the local news papers.....

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
My missus doesn't call my Busa anything...she just complains/ jokes that I spend more time in the shed with the bike than I do in the house with her. My response to that is the Busa does what I tell it to when I tell it to, so why wouldn't I spend more time with it? Coolsmiley
(05-11-2009, 07:58am)CJ03 Wrote: My missus doesn't call my Busa anything...she just complains/ jokes that I spend more time in the shed with the bike than I do in the house with her. My response to that is the Busa does what I tell it to when I tell it to, so why wouldn't I spend more time with it? Coolsmiley

Hey CJ,
I'm gonna try that line out with my missus. But when I get a SFun_kickingroin .....I'm gonna be cursing you BIG-TIME !!!! Frown
(05-11-2009, 11:32am)bazman Wrote:
(05-11-2009, 07:58am)CJ03 Wrote: My missus doesn't call my Busa anything...she just complains/ jokes that I spend more time in the shed with the bike than I do in the house with her. My response to that is the Busa does what I tell it to when I tell it to, so why wouldn't I spend more time with it? Coolsmiley

Hey CJ,
I'm gonna try that line out with my missus. But when I get a SFun_kickingroin .....I'm gonna be cursing you BIG-TIME !!!! Frown

No No No...I can't be held responsible for the actions of others....you are on your own Bazman.