Just how do you ride a bloody busa ...
SteveV Wrote:without loosing your friggin license ?

This is now just a rhetorical question for me as I kissed mine goodbye yesterday.

And yes I know the easy answer is don't ride on the road, or just follow the rules, but thats easier said than done.

Dunno, im in the same boat . Scary
Thinking more trackdays and Drags.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
The guy in Adelaide was 1 km from the city square mile & more than once. In you're position (if i could convince myself that I was willing to go to jail) I may have gone for it but,I will never!!!!go to jail.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I'm in the same boat too, I have ridden and driven for 2 years with just 1 point left, and still have 1 year to go before I get any back.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
TheShredder Wrote:so where's that leave ya for the weekends ride Steve?

Hey the bastards aint got my license yet, Im still in, until Im officially notified Im gonna ride, Im pretty sure thats legal.
LOAFIE Wrote:Dunno, im in the same boat . Scary

Yeah I think your right Loafie, more track days to get the speed out of your system, I dont know about drags seems like alot of effort for a 10 second ride.
Heidi1 Wrote:UNLESS YOU HAVE BRUCE AND SIMMO AT YOUR BACK, in which case you are lucky not be brutalised by the local constabulary!

Whoa back there young lady my suggestion of locking you in the back of the bull wagon so we could all peg chicken necks at you was both constructive and amusing.Pi_tongue
m8ee Wrote:I'm in the same boat too, I have ridden and driven for 2 years with just 1 point left, and still have 1 year to go before I get any back.

Im on the same boat.
An hell,i havent had a busa since september.
Go figure.

Coffee2Coffee2
I live just out from the sprall ,but even so ,its eyes out in front ....... they are sneeky pricks.
Heidi1 Wrote:I've gotten off a few times with that one because I don't speed around town. The times I've used that it has been true, I've been in the back of bum-f***-nowhere's-ville just bootling along, watching the road not the speedo. Sure it is no legal defense, but if you are polite and telling the truth and give no attitude, I find it works.

UNLESS YOU HAVE BRUCE AND SIMMO AT YOUR BACK, in which case you are lucky not be brutalised by the local constabulary!

Don't you mean brutalised by chicken necks, I have not idea what you are talking about Lol2

Hard luck Steve its the chances you take I'm sad to say,
LOAFIE Wrote:

This is now just a rhetorical question for me as I kissed mine goodbye yesterday.

And yes I know the easy answer is don't ride on the road, or just follow the rules, but thats easier said than done.

Dunno, im in the same boat . Scary

Yep the track or drags is a good place to let off some steam
unless someone drops your bike a Loafie Pi_tongue I have been lucky all my dropping has been my own Embarassed
aRgue as much as you want but unless you get pulled over by a woman copper, chicks will always get away with more - sucks (sorry H)
Egos; everyone got one
www.aussiespeedingfines.com

I think that prick gave me Swine Flu.

See what the lawyer says on Monday, otherwise, 3 months holiday in Phuket.
could've tried the one where you admit that because you speed so much and are reckless,the faster you get home
the safer it would be for everyone.:)
Its pretty hard when commuting to keep to the speed limit. Find it much safer to run 10 or 20 km /hr faster than the traffic. Always looking at the guy ahead rather than worring about the guy behind.
Sorry to hear your misfortune.
Should always have safety for yourself and others first.

(23-04-2009, 11:10am)SteveV Wrote: without loosing your friggin license ?

hey there steve,i symperthise with your problem mate just letting you know that i had the same problem, i lost my licence for 2 yrs (i had just finished a 16 mnth stint off the road) plus i got 12 mths weekend jail at parramatta prison(aka the hilton) plus $1500 in fines, i have been rideing over 20 yrs and have had more fines that the devil him self, i just want you to know that there are other people like me in the same basket,im not condoneing what i did as i totaly broke the law. just know this that soon as you think of rideing you throw every thing away any time in prison is a waste of time and i know this from first hand, i hope that you take this small peice of advice PLEASE DONT RIDE. give your keys to some 1 a freind or family just dont ride mate,when you own a busa its hard to ride slow i tottaly agree there mate, i hope in some way this gives you an insite to the down side of rideing with out a licence

cheers mate stay safe big kev