Just how do you ride a bloody busa ...
(30-01-2011, 12:47pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Isn't it a shame, in this fine country of ours, that speeding is now considered a more serious crime and allocated more police resources than invading an eigthy year old's home and bashing her sensless for less than a hundred bucks.....shame Australia shame!

+2 Idiot2

Getting out of hand, this war on speeding.

Fools crash at any speed, look at me - 0Kph!

They really need to stop protecting us from ourselves, it weakens us.
(30-01-2011, 02:13pm)sutur Wrote:
(30-01-2011, 12:47pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Isn't it a shame, in this fine country of ours, that speeding is now considered a more serious crime and allocated more police resources than invading an eigthy year old's home and bashing her sensless for less than a hundred bucks.....shame Australia shame!

+2 Idiot2

Getting out of hand, this war on speeding.

Fools crash at any speed, look at me - 0Kph!

They really need to stop protecting us from ourselves, it weakens us.
Always remember (in WA at least) that the fine is less for not having a plate than the one (with demerits) for obscuring it. 2fast4u
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(23-04-2009, 11:10am)SteveV Wrote: without loosing your friggin license ?

This is now just a rhetorical question for me as I kissed mine goodbye yesterday.

And yes I know the easy answer is don't ride on the road, or just follow the rules, but thats easier said than done.

Well mate riding a Hayabusa like carrying a .357 Magnum, when you pull trigger you gotta ask your self, do you feel lucky.......
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum
(08-08-2012, 07:54pm)Banter Wrote:
(23-04-2009, 11:10am)SteveV Wrote: without loosing your friggin license ?

This is now just a rhetorical question for me as I kissed mine goodbye yesterday.

And yes I know the easy answer is don't ride on the road, or just follow the rules, but thats easier said than done.

Well mate riding a Hayabusa like carrying a .357 Magnum, when you pull trigger you gotta ask your self, do you feel lucky.......

Well I know I have had enough of this war on speeding & hooning. So a little research was in order, based on an old email from around 2001. The e-mail basically stated a Police would save more lives by sticking his finger up the rectum Scary of every male he pulled over & checking you for prostate cancer than booking you for speeding.
Based on this, my research has approx 1259 people (male & female) died in road/vehicle accidents last year, meanwhile, 3300+ males died of prostate cancer & a similar number of women died from breast cancer. 1259 deaths vs 6600, so the goverment solution to life threatening problems is to look the otherway, brainwash the sheep & keep rolling in the easy revenue.
I am going to start putting these facts in the local paper when the sheep start bleating about people overtaking them as the meander down the f*&king road with there camera phones @ the ready Wtf to get footage of people overtaking them when they are clearly already all most doing the speed limit.

BTW: Qld is set to get new anti-hooning laws where first offence (this can inc excessive speed) has 3 months disqualification & lose of vehicle, 2nd offence within 5 yrs is complete forfeit of vehicle to be crushed or sold for more cash back to the government.
Rant over - for now, gotta get back to work.
(23-04-2009, 03:41pm)SteveV Wrote: Yeah I know what you mean, rarely saw a copper in Sydney, knew most of the cameras and the rest are pretty well signed.

Great roads to ride on in the hinterland up here but so many coppers, it's all over now baby.

I would like to mount the following conditional arguments in my defence:

1. The road should not have been zoned as 60 kph, it was far more rural than residential.
2. I was only doing 97 kph as I passed a truck I had been stuck behind.
3. I was only doing 97 kph for a few seconds and decreased my speed to zero in a a couple more after I was flashed.
4. Yes I did pass on double lines but I got a busa, I could passed it twice in saftey.

But in the end I must acknowledge:

1. Im stupid, I knew I was gonna loose it but didn't change my behaviour.
2. Im selfish, I like going fast and the longer I go without speed the more I want it.
3. Im dangerous, I didn't consider for anybody's safety, including my own.
Mate I think your being to hard on yourself, lesson learnt, I have done shit that would make your hair curl but it's done. Do your time and get on with it, we can all be perfect in hind sight. You show a good heart, later down the track, no pun intended, I'm sure there's plenty of ways to blast of a bit steam in a safe way. All the best.
Banter
(23-04-2009, 03:41pm)SteveV Wrote: Yeah I know what you mean, rarely saw a copper in Sydney, knew most of the cameras and the rest are pretty well signed.

Great roads to ride on in the hinterland up here but so many coppers, it's all over now baby.

I would like to mount the following conditional arguments in my defence:

1. The road should not have been zoned as 60 kph, it was far more rural than residential.
2. I was only doing 97 kph as I passed a truck I had been stuck behind.
3. I was only doing 97 kph for a few seconds and decreased my speed to zero in a a couple more after I was flashed.
4. Yes I did pass on double lines but I got a busa, I could passed it twice in saftey.

But in the end I must acknowledge:

1. Im stupid, I knew I was gonna loose it but didn't change my behaviour.
2. Im selfish, I like going fast and the longer I go without speed the more I want it.
3. Im dangerous, I didn't consider for anybody's safety, including my own.
I am reading this but it looks like I wrote it.

I believe the gov should lower the points system on some fine as this would keep us riders on the road longer to keep paying the road tax/ fines, we all know this is about making money.
I am 5'5" and I want to buy a Suzuki Hayabusa. I do not know how tall I am supposed to be in order to ride a Hayabusa. If you know how tall I need to be or if you know of a website where I can get more info on this, please let me know. Thanks
(25-01-2014, 04:03pm)batool100 Wrote: I am 5'5" and I want to buy a Suzuki Hayabusa. I do not know how tall I am supposed to be in order to ride a Hayabusa. If you know how tall I need to be or if you know of a website where I can get more info on this, please let me know. Thanks

5'5" should just about cut it although you might be tippy toeing it a little.
Depends on how big your balls are as they need to be sizable to ride a busa (ladies excluded of course)
i am 6'2" and can stand flat footed on the bike with a good 3 inches of space under my bum.
bike is stock so you could be ok at 5'5"
I ride with a mate on his genI and he is around your height, has no issues with the bike at his height.

hope this helps.
Im of the same height and weigh around 56kg with my boots.
I droped the front end bout 15mm and she be just over flat foot height. Which im feeling very stable at lights and intersections. so go for it!!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM