Eastern Creek TRACK DAY - Friday, 8th of May
pan Wrote:I wonder who else will come? I think we need at least one more from up north... Icon_rolleyes

Maybe a northern Commander? If the Northern Grand Commander says OKLol2
LOAFIE Wrote:
pan Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:Mailed my money monday , so i guess im screwed will just have to piss off the C graders

No worries Loafsta. C-graders won't mind you, as long as you hold your line and let them pass you as usual... Boobies4

Lol2 Lol2 Knuppel2

Ya just never know who could be coming up behind???Party-smiley-018
GC Busa added to to the list... Pi_thumbsup
Me off the list, can't get the day. I'll see you all next time, need to practise
Heidi1 Wrote:Me off the list, can't get the day. I'll see you all next time, need to practise

Let it be known, The Loaf and The Pan are not happy Knuppel2

Pi_tongue
Heidi1 Wrote:Me off the list, can't get the day. I'll see you all next time, need to practise

Was it somehting I said, or just my personal hygiene?Confused
SHEESH! If not only The Loaf, the PanMan AND Greg aren't happy with me, how will I show my face again!!

Rain check? I'll show you guys how to go round next time, promise.

Addictive huh?
Heidi1 Wrote:SHEESH! If not only The Loaf, the PanMan AND Greg aren't happy with me, how will I show my face again!!

Rain check? I'll show you guys how to go round next time, promise.

Addictive huh?

Shhhh dont say anything,, I know a short cut Heidi...
Looks like Arthur D and myself are going to have to move NSW to do track days with the AHC, cos no Bloody victorian member except for ward has any get up & go to do them down here at PI Icon_box_
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
We'll be having dinner after our track day from 5:30pm onwards (becasue a few of us aren't going home after the track day), but probably not too late as a few have a long trip up north, some as far as Queensland, on Saturday morning...

Meeting at Eastern Creek Tavern at 6pm for drinks and dinner

The Tavern is on that road off the highway near that round-a-bout with a sign that says something. Can't miss it Confused
Sorry guys ive gotta pull out as got some work dramas SFun_kickingroin
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Sorry guys ive gotta pull out as got some work dramas SFun_kickingroin

Now see what you've done Heidi?
Undecided

Loaf, are you going to sell your spot on RATS or what?
Pan I`ll come for a looksee. C U`SE THERE.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Man this is gonna be an awesome day! I'll be there with ding dongs on armed with a cam to catch you guys smokin Dukes! Ha ha!
SWOOP Wrote:Man this is gonna be an awesome day! I'll be there with ding dongs on armed with a cam to catch you guys smokin Dukes! Ha ha!

Better bring your camera with super-duper shutter speed because we're going to be going faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast! Pi_thumbsup