Gloucester Bike show This weekend
Late notice I know, but the Gloucester (NSW) Bike Show is on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
Trade displays, Street bike show, Show and Shine comp and entertainment. ( BLUES & BREWS at the pubs )
Entry is $5. AND camping is available at the Caravan Park.
Location is the Gloucester Recreation Centre behind the main street.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
A couple of us are going in the morning. Leaving my place at 10am.
Any locals interested can buzz me before then so we can meet up.
Regards BUSGO
would have been a nice excuse to head into barrington tops for a weekend of camping ....

nice part of the world up there

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Well in fact the show was quite a lot better than I expected and was well supported by the whole town.
Even the local paper and the local radio stations had exhibits along with about a dozen bike shops from regional NSW.
When Andrew and I left there were about 150 bikes on display in the show and shine section.
Well worth the ride up for a look.
Regards BUSGO
if only i had a bike to ride!
One display of particular interest was a brand new highway patrol police chase bike.

The latest that NSW finest have to ride is a FJR1300 Yamaha.
It looks pretty good all dolled up in white and is probably quite capable of doing the job.
However, the extra gear that is stowed on board adds about an extra 30 to 40 kgs.
Things like driving lights, flashing lights, 2 sirens, crash bars all around, extra large mirrors, panniers and top case, radio fittings and radar units, soon add up.

Interesting to note that the speedo has a large orange sticker on it saying that it is "NOT CALIBRATED".
Regards BUSGO