Test n Tune
Very impressive tim Clap
Pi_thumbsup
larra Wrote:Tim how u find the "hammer effect" with the gen2 clutch,when launching with higher revs?
also is your bike sprockets standard?
been thinking about going to willow bank too,how often they have days to test your bike?
Cheers,
larra

Haven't noticed any problems but I'm only green to the whole thing.

Still using the original sprockets/chain that came with the bike. Will be changing them soon though. I don't do burnouts as I've never had a lack of traction yet.

Test n Tune event is on most Wednesday nights, all the info here:
http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/eve...EventID=21

Let me know when you go, I'll probably see you there!
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:
larra Wrote:Tim how u find the "hammer effect" with the gen2 clutch,when launching with higher revs?
also is your bike sprockets standard?
been thinking about going to willow bank too,how often they have days to test your bike?
Cheers,
larra

Haven't noticed any problems but I'm only green to the whole thing.

Still using the original sprockets/chain that came with the bike. Will be changing them soon though. I don't do burnouts as I've never had a lack of traction yet.

Test n Tune event is on most Wednesday nights, all the info here:
http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/eve...EventID=21

Let me know when you go, I'll probably see you there!

Cool.
Bought a pilot power for the back today and changed the sprocket to 44, made a noticable difference.
Well no go this week with this weather.

I wonder if you can drag-race sail boats?
Licence Back!
put a busa motor in the hull and off you go!
a jet ski with a busa engine would be very interesting.
(21-05-2009, 10:27am)REVIT13 Wrote: a jet ski with a busa engine would be very interesting.

Not really,there making 250 plus hp standard jetskis
these days...
An as always,theres the aftermarket that makes them
even more...
Might head out to the Willowbank test n tune on Wednesday 15th of July if the weather is fine. Current PB @ stock height is a 10.22 but I reckon I can do better.

Anyone interested in heading out for some runs?
Licence Back!
might go up with surfabusa if he's keen! what time does it start and do you need an andra lisence
(12-07-2009, 07:36pm)bigfoot Wrote: might go up with surfabusa if he's keen! what time does it start and do you need an andra lisence

Only need a license if u run under 10.00