10th Anniversary Run - WA
Is anybody interested in having a 10th Anniversary run or is there one happening in WA? Hayabusa

If so either way could you please post up the details or point to the thread??

If not let's arrange one fpr spring. Grouphug
Post a date most should attend..
Well fellers I'm in the boat that can't go east next year for the anniversary run so I'm with Roo Boy.

Who is intertested in a 2 day run down south to celebrate the occassion here in WA. We can set the destination and pick out some of the best roads that we know down south and then have 2 days of bliss with the 1st day ending up somewhere that has good food and off coarse some beverages of some sort or what ever the pallet may want to sample.

Anyway food for thought I will have a look at 2009 calander come up with a month/s and date/s

In the mean time who is keen and interested and does early in the year suit or would later in the year be better..
I'd be in for a down south over-nighter for sure.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Was talking about this on Sunday with Andy , Con and Tony and thought thhe Bridgtown run with an overnighter would be good. We were thinking about doing it in the near future , rain hail or shine.
Wadyas think?
(19-05-2009, 08:05pm)duc13 Wrote: Was talking about this on Sunday with Andy , Con and Tony and thought thhe Bridgtown run with an overnighter would be good. We were thinking about doing it in the near future , rain hail or shine.
Wadyas think?

Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Bridgey or Pembo sound great but f$ck the rain stuff.
Though I'm happy to arrange accommodation and stuff at destintion. Could talk about it at the next latte night?
I'm ezy, don't want to tread on any toes just happy to lend a hand. I just do this stuff for a living.
I'll make this a sticky for you guys till its over.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(19-05-2009, 10:57pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Bridgey or Pembo sound great but f$ck the rain stuff.
Though I'm happy to arrange accommodation and stuff at destintion. Could talk about it at the next latte night?
I'm ezy, don't want to tread on any toes just happy to lend a hand. I just do this stuff for a living.

Sounds good Roo Boy, maybe we could run it at the same time as the eastern states. That said it doesnt stop us doing one in the near future , rain hail or shine as well, just a day trip Biker.

More than happy to help you out with any planning if you like.
(20-05-2009, 07:48am)BUSGO Wrote: I'll make this a sticky for you guys till its over.

Thanks for the sticky Busgo Pi_thumbsup
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

C'mon R B you know those roads in the wet would be great fun! Makes them a bit more of a challenge Pi_tongue .
I know Rev works a lot of weekends (who else) so maybe we try and work around you guys.
Maybe post up some dates that your available and we can sort out a date from there Pi_thumbsup

Cheers Dave.
I would be interested to come c down from Kal to do the run over 2 days and my roster is close to Rev004 so I will keep an eye on the dates but if they set early enough I will be able to book time off.
Hey Fellers as far as the 10th Anniversary Run goes why don't we plan for the same weekend that the eastern states guys are planning theres.

This would be Dec 4th - 6th 2009 so we could make it a 2 or 3 day trip down south and could do a lot of damage on some roads in that time.

This would also give other members not in Perth the opportunity to join up as well or have the ride set up that we pick them up on our way to our designated destination.
People can still do another run before hand if they are interested like Duc13 has suggested.

If people are happy with the proposal for the dates then we will work on that and then work out destinations and accommodation from there. Would poeple prefer a 2 or 3 day trip - I know that Lucky35 in Kalgoorlie is keen so what do ya think ????
Have not got the hang of navigating on this forum, but a latte night would be usefull for me. Where and When? And, as a first time Busa owner, Let,s go! Don,t mind where the destination, I,m keen.
(14-06-2009, 07:19pm)Dennis Wrote: Have not got the hang of navigating on this forum, but a latte night would be usefull for me. Where and When? And, as a first time Busa owner, Let,s go! Don,t mind where the destination, I,m keen.

Hi Dennis and Welcome to the club check out the thread Mocha / Latte Night WA, next one is up Scarbs 7th of July 1830.

What part of Perth are you ????

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=11864
What part of Perth are you ????

Im in Kelmscott