Some days.........rant and rave
The day starts with a blown plug on my freshly serviced Bike (it was surging yesterday and constant explosions Icon_rolleyes, The bike didnt start this morning so walked to Bus stand and the &^$&$&A% driver didnt stop, called Binny so that she could drop me to the nearest train station, she comes and it takes forever to reach (4 KM at 5 KMPH), bought the ticket - took the train to Perth, on exit - checked my Pocket - Opps droped the ticket - was in the process of getting a (fine) ticket from the inspector - when a good looking women taps me and hands me my ticket - The day starts...all the trouble to come to work - some times I feel should have stayed home.....:)

I was so SFun_kickingroin when the inspector said 'every one says that they have droped thier ticket, sorry cant help you'

Later go to grab a coffee and it takes about 25 mts to make a flat white.... God.

Thanks for such a wonderful day.

Cheers,

Bill
What a stuff up of a day.

I had that issue with an unsecured plug a few years ago and it was a bitch.
The service guy only screwed it in a couple of threads. It blew out the top and stripped a couple of teeth off the cover as well as taking out the coil. (This was a TRIUMPH SPRINT)
Had to bloody remove the cover and have it helicoiled.
Cost about $600.00 and the service workshop only covered $200 for labour. (longer story shortened)
Please don't worry, yours may not be that bad.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Sorry to hear it man.
What an effing pain.
25 mins for a flat white?
Wtf is wrong with the world!