Coffs Harbour Busa Owners
Are There Any Hayabusa Owners In the Coffs Area Who Might Like To Meet Up For A Weekend Ride Sometime ? My Wife And I Often Saddle Up For ATrip Up And Down The Coast Roads But Would Like To Meet Other Busa Owners In The Area, Any Weekend Wet Or Dry Were Out There Hitting The Highway Either Send Me An Email @ beanz1957@gmail.com or A Post On This Site Or A Call To 0421492715 Will Get Me .Biker
G/day Beanz Welcome to the club matePi_thumbsup Iam just down the road At Port Macquarie often go for a run up the Oxley and occasionally do a loop Armidale to Bellingen and back down the HWY but we are not to keen on the HwyPi_freak
Give us a call 0437818005
might be a run on at the end of june to QLD if your up for it!
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
(24-05-2009, 04:27pm)Beanz Wrote: Are There Any Hayabusa Owners In the Coffs Area Who Might Like To Meet Up For A Weekend Ride Sometime ? My Wife And I Often Saddle Up For ATrip Up And Down The Coast Roads But Would Like To Meet Other Busa Owners In The Area, Any Weekend Wet Or Dry Were Out There Hitting The Highway Either Send Me An Email @ beanz1957@gmail.com or A Post On This Site Or A Call To 0421492715 Will Get Me .Biker

You guys would need water wings and breathing aparatus up there at the moment wouldn't you!

Does a Busa float when you soak it??Biker

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(24-05-2009, 09:06pm)Madmax Wrote:
(24-05-2009, 04:27pm)Beanz Wrote: Are There Any Hayabusa Owners In the Coffs Area Who Might Like To Meet Up For A Weekend Ride Sometime ? My Wife And I Often Saddle Up For ATrip Up And Down The Coast Roads But Would Like To Meet Other Busa Owners In The Area, Any Weekend Wet Or Dry Were Out There Hitting The Highway Either Send Me An Email @ beanz1957@gmail.com or A Post On This Site Or A Call To 0421492715 Will Get Me .Biker

You guys would need water wings and breathing aparatus up there at the moment wouldn't you!

Does a Busa float when you soak it??Biker

Max

Busa's don't float they fly 2fast4u