friday 29th may FULL THROTTLE FRIDAY
(28-05-2009, 07:05pm)simmo Wrote: Its all in good fun we will have a blast Pi_thumbsup
shame about last night i have some mad gearing to try out, hope tomorrow is good 2fast4u

Why who is getting upset?

farken rain is the problem.

Guido, busten to try his new engine (new rings and bearings), wheels, tyres,
Simmo eager to try out the new gearing,
Leigh dying to run low 9s with the Gas,
Glen, eager to Show up the Gen 2 with an arm Job,
me cant wait to ride the zx9 see if i can better 10.05 with out the gas

so we just get up here and have a little fun.

Regards Robert
aka, the shadow Nerd
I told you before Rob we are not racing for sheep stations Lol2
(28-05-2009, 07:21pm)simmo Wrote: I told you before Rob we are not racing for sheep stations Lol2

Well then Fark it, i am not playing.

Baaaaaah, Baaaaaaah, Baaah.

the Shadow
(28-05-2009, 07:34pm)rctunesit Wrote:
(28-05-2009, 07:21pm)simmo Wrote: I told you before Rob we are not racing for sheep stations Lol2
Well then Fark it, i am not playing.
Baaaaaah, Baaaaaaah, Baaah.
the Shadow
Come on Shadow don't get moody on us Roll
the air is currently at -259ft below sea level,I,m goin for a spin,thats 4.5% more power than your corrected dyno numbers,yeababy.Very Happy
(28-05-2009, 07:54pm)spamanglenn Wrote: the air is currently at -259ft below sea level,I,m goin for a spin,thats 4.5% more power than your corrected dyno numbers,yeababy.Very Happy

You better re-check that on my spermbankcalculatordividbytherresistanceofthemoon&thetideswiththewifefactormoundedin I only make it only 4.49% probably best not even get the keys out being that low Lol2
I'll be back I need another port, if you hadn't guessed Boobies4
it was sprinkling and slippery.Pi_freak
Sprinkling on & off out here now & the WSID site is down may be a update happening Pi_freak
raining here now in penrith again
We had a start stop night dodging sprinkles,i did 2 runs and most did 3 i think.Average traction,good to see leonard and cas come down.They turned the lights off on us chattin in the carpark after they called it.The beauty of a friday night,no early work start for most.