FRAUDULENT SPEEDING FINE VICTIM
As I was recently another victim of our Communist Australian/Chinese Labor Govt.'s NSW RTA Speeding Fines. Since when did a pig radar have X-Ray vision through 2 motor vehicles ???---In a court of law all Commonwealth Legislation overrides State Legislation.---Read the guts of this mail---very relevent.
Dear GRUNTMAX,

Okay, this e-mail is going to be short but oh so sweet!

Before we get into the exciting new breakthrough we would like to firstly thank all of your for the amazing response to our last e-mail. We had so many people offering to hand out business cards - either personally or via their business - that we had to go and get more cards printed. So, if you asked for some Aussie Speeding Fines business cards and haven't received them yet, please be patient, they are on their way. We got a bunch of extras printed up so if there's anyone else that would like to hand out cards or stick one of our card holders full of cards on their counter then please let us know and we will send them to you free of charge - just be sure to include your name and mailing address in the e-mail.

Also, we got some REALLY great marketing and promotional ideas and we are slowly but surely making our way through them. A number of you have suggested that you were interested in having us make up some bumper stickers so that's something we are working on. A number of truck and van drivers have said they are interested in helping us in this way as well so again, if anyone else is interested, please let us know and we will let everyone know in a separate mailout when we have them all ready.

Okay, so, onto the exciting breakthrough! One of our Members sent us an e-mail this week which has further confirmed, in writing - from an independent and authoritative source - that the National Measurements Act DOES, in fact, apply to ALL speed detection devices - despite many "agencies" suggestions to the contrary. Please see the details of the e-mails below. Please note that the surname of the Member who initiated this has been removed to protect his identity and yes, his first name really is Jim.

To Whom it may concern,

I would like to know if the speed measuring devises used by the police are exempt from the National Measurement Act 1960 (cth) and if so, why and where can I get the exemption certificate that proves that fact.

As far as I can see the only exemptions are:
a) A quantity of reticulated electricity, reticulated gas or reticulated water
b) Charges relating to telephone calls
c) The fare payable for use of a taxi
d) The charge for the hire of a motor vehicle
e) Tyre pressures
f) The expiration of the time for parking a motor vehicle

Your response would be appreciated

Regards

jim

And this was the all important reply that he received:

Dear Mr ??????? (Jim),

I refer to your e-mail of 3 May 2009 to our Trade mailbox and confirm as follows:

1. Speed measuring devices are not exempt from the provisions of the National Measurement Act 1960 (Cth).

2. There is no exemption certificate attesting to the above.

I trust that this information satisfies your enquiry

Yours sincerely

Richard Brittain

Dr Richard Brittain LLB
Executive Officer, Legal Metrology
National Measurement Institute
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research

Now, if you don't appreciate the MASSIVE impact of this information and how it relates to ALL speeding fines then clearly, you do not have our e-book so please go to http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/pages...ships.html and order your copy NOW!

Obviously, if you DO have our e-book then you will understand that this confirms what we have said all along and ALL these unjust and unlawful devices (speed cameras - mobile and fixed; radar devices - car mounted and hand held; and hand held laser) MUST all comply with Section 10 of this Act and they DON'T! Any suggestion by a Magistrate or Judge that these devices do not need to comply or that section of the Act is irrelevant can be IMMEDIATELY countered with this information.

This is a HUGE breakthrough for our Members and we would like to send out a huge "Thank You" to Jim for initiating this correspondence and for passing it on to us so that we can then pass it on to you. This is EXACTLY the type of information and update that we provide our Members FREE for life so if anyone doubts the value of our product for even a moment, this should well and truly cover that!

We're still working on answering e-mails from last week so we're going to keep this e-mail direct and to the point and sign off here.

Thanks again to all of you for your continued support and, as always, stay safe out there!

The Team at Aussie Speeding Fines
www.aussiespeedingfines.com

Aussie Speeding Fines

Don't forget to request a proper Product Disclosure Statement next time the NSW RTA forces you to purchase before you register your Busa.
CTP Green Slip Insurance--NSW Labor Govt Authorized Fraud & Deception.
(28-05-2009, 07:11am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: As I was recently another victim of our Communist Australian/Chinese Labor Govt.'s NSW RTA Speeding Fines. Since when did a pig radar have X-Ray vision through 2 motor vehicles ???---In a court of law all Commonwealth Legislation overrides State Legislation.---Read the guts of this mail---very relevent.
Dear GRUNTMAX,

Okay, this e-mail is going to be short but oh so sweet!

Before we get into the exciting new breakthrough we would like to firstly thank all of your for the amazing response to our last e-mail. We had so many people offering to hand out business cards - either personally or via their business - that we had to go and get more cards printed. So, if you asked for some Aussie Speeding Fines business cards and haven't received them yet, please be patient, they are on their way. We got a bunch of extras printed up so if there's anyone else that would like to hand out cards or stick one of our card holders full of cards on their counter then please let us know and we will send them to you free of charge - just be sure to include your name and mailing address in the e-mail.

Also, we got some REALLY great marketing and promotional ideas and we are slowly but surely making our way through them. A number of you have suggested that you were interested in having us make up some bumper stickers so that's something we are working on. A number of truck and van drivers have said they are interested in helping us in this way as well so again, if anyone else is interested, please let us know and we will let everyone know in a separate mailout when we have them all ready.

Okay, so, onto the exciting breakthrough! One of our Members sent us an e-mail this week which has further confirmed, in writing - from an independent and authoritative source - that the National Measurements Act DOES, in fact, apply to ALL speed detection devices - despite many "agencies" suggestions to the contrary. Please see the details of the e-mails below. Please note that the surname of the Member who initiated this has been removed to protect his identity and yes, his first name really is Jim.

To Whom it may concern,

I would like to know if the speed measuring devises used by the police are exempt from the National Measurement Act 1960 (cth) and if so, why and where can I get the exemption certificate that proves that fact.

As far as I can see the only exemptions are:
a) A quantity of reticulated electricity, reticulated gas or reticulated water
b) Charges relating to telephone calls
c) The fare payable for use of a taxi
d) The charge for the hire of a motor vehicle
e) Tyre pressures
f) The expiration of the time for parking a motor vehicle

Your response would be appreciated

Regards

jim

And this was the all important reply that he received:

Dear Mr ??????? (Jim),

I refer to your e-mail of 3 May 2009 to our Trade mailbox and confirm as follows:

1. Speed measuring devices are not exempt from the provisions of the National Measurement Act 1960 (Cth).

2. There is no exemption certificate attesting to the above.

I trust that this information satisfies your enquiry

Yours sincerely

Richard Brittain

Dr Richard Brittain LLB
Executive Officer, Legal Metrology
National Measurement Institute
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research

Now, if you don't appreciate the MASSIVE impact of this information and how it relates to ALL speeding fines then clearly, you do not have our e-book so please go to http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/pages...ships.html and order your copy NOW!

Obviously, if you DO have our e-book then you will understand that this confirms what we have said all along and ALL these unjust and unlawful devices (speed cameras - mobile and fixed; radar devices - car mounted and hand held; and hand held laser) MUST all comply with Section 10 of this Act and they DON'T! Any suggestion by a Magistrate or Judge that these devices do not need to comply or that section of the Act is irrelevant can be IMMEDIATELY countered with this information.

This is a HUGE breakthrough for our Members and we would like to send out a huge "Thank You" to Jim for initiating this correspondence and for passing it on to us so that we can then pass it on to you. This is EXACTLY the type of information and update that we provide our Members FREE for life so if anyone doubts the value of our product for even a moment, this should well and truly cover that!

We're still working on answering e-mails from last week so we're going to keep this e-mail direct and to the point and sign off here.

Thanks again to all of you for your continued support and, as always, stay safe out there!

The Team at Aussie Speeding Fines
www.aussiespeedingfines.com

Aussie Speeding Fines

Don't forget to request a proper Product Disclosure Statement next time the NSW RTA forces you to purchase before you register your Busa.
CTP Green Slip Insurance--NSW Labor Govt Authorized Fraud & Deception.

Mate Im only too happy to hand out the cards and ive got plenty of mates who think its a damn good idea as well my details are Lance Hines 1/18 Playford Avenue . Toormina NSW 2452
Beanz - its probably better to not post your address on the net --- never know who watch these forums (INC criminals that target bikes )
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....