Turbo 08
we have has just ordered a 2008 650HP Hayabusa Super Ultra Kit for my brothers bike, fair wait though.
awesome post pics when its all done sounds pretty crazy!!! is it for race or street??
Congrats, top quality

Are you familiar with the motor mods to suit.
Does it use a gen 1 motor?
How do they get those little injectors to flow for that much power?
street bike drag bike or just a show pony??
Turbo 08
we have has just ordered a 2008 650HP Hayabusa Super Ultra Kit for my brothers bike, fair wait though.

that's insane , 650hp busa , be like riding a honda cr500 .
(19-06-2009, 07:48pm)jamieBezzina Wrote: street bike drag bike or just a show pony??

dragbike with a number plate
how's the bike progressing?
build now on its way, the engine has been out and is ready to go back in today or tomorrow. ill try and take some photos of the kit and post them.
Very nice stuff, pics will hardly do it justice .

Also very easy to damage a high hp turbo engine , for example claims of 16-18 psi on pump gas on these kits may work in the US but here i would be more conservative.

What was done to the engine ??

Don't forget to have someone videoing you as you get off the bike after the first ride
lowered the compresion and fitted adjustable cam sprockets at this stage. just want everything bolted up and run soft before we go any further.
Doing valves and springs too ??
yeah, just havent got them yet.
Well I hope you enjoy it.SINCE ITS FROM RICHARD I TAKE IT YER RUNNING THE 40/88 TURBO ON IT?
Motorhead, most here forget about the rest of the package and then wonder why they are they are so slow on the track and wonder why things F#%K up. Richard does real good kits but just because you buy the goods dont mean your going to go good. Thats why I dont do kits anymore because 8 out of 10 will not know how to tune there new turbo bike. Then the guy that sold you the kit is the worse guy in the world. Been there done that. You have PM mate speek soon.