GOLD BIKES
Thought it was time to start a GOLD Bikes thread. Here's my Gold & Black

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Your Busa looks awesome Braddo, best looking bike at the Bathurst Busa Bash imo. Trophy
never fly higher than your angel.
awesome looking busa!!
respect.
VERY tastefully done Braddo
Its about time you stuck some photos up of that KB can Braddo.
Coolsmiley

Yes, there is no doubt that it is a beautiful machine.
Clap
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Nice!
(01-06-2009, 02:09pm)Braddo Wrote: Thought it was time to start a GOLD Bikes thread. Here's my Gold & Black

Sweet mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
More GOLD

BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
And More GOLD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BRADDO

Those wheels are a nice touch Braddo...are you bringing the bike tomorrow night to Scratchleys?
ok those are some dam nice rims mate what a lovely touch to make the bike look sweet
Hi all
Yes we will be at Scratchleys to tomorrow night.Thanks big kev
BRADDO

Not exactly the stock gold, but this is one of my favorite Busa's.

(22-02-2011, 07:27pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Not exactly the stock gold, but this is one of my favorite Busa's.

Very nice
BRADDO

Best Colour for a Gen 2 and some great touches added Clap
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com