who's going saturday????
just wondering who is going to wsid on saturday. Another all day meet preferable to freezing wednesday nights.
(11-06-2009, 09:18am)bigjay Wrote: just wondering who is going to wsid on saturday. Another all day meet preferable to freezing wednesday nights.

Lee's in, Guido maybe, I may go for a few hours
Im in see you all there
Iam out Pi_thumbsdown Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Love to be there but work calls. Too short of notice to change but hope they get the support for future saturday events [daytime I mean]. Cheers Rob
Got 13 runs f*** me was a good day
Damm, was there a good turn out?
How was the track? Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

geez i should have stayed!!!!! What was ya best ET? I had 6 runs in 2 hours. Pretty happy with that.
Back to 9.421@150mph and back to full stock gearing and 1.56 foot no shifter no pc3 just a brock pipe. also won $200 with a .0004 rec time ye ha.
Pi_thumbsup,thats a pb for the bike,well done.Good old stock length bikes are a can of worms when it comes to the plusses and minuses of gearing and weight distribution.the obvious isnt always the fastest.
Ya Even adam got down to a 9.6@150 on my old Gsxr1000 k4 with a small shot of gas and foot shifting and that was his first time out with the gas. The best he had gone before was 10.1@139.
Well done on the $$$ allways good to get some back
I heard on the grape vine Adam almost flipped it on the start line, I missed it, there should be some good pics around soon Nerd
Yes thats true he is as the hospital now he broke 4 ribs lol silly c@#t But it looked good.
(14-06-2009, 03:51am)jamieBezzina Wrote: Back to 9.421@150mph and back to full stock gearing and 1.56 foot no shifter no pc3 just a brock pipe. also won $200 with a .0004 rec time ye ha.

wait a minute,,,,, i heard u have supercharged spark plugs?????
Hows it go?It aint stock if you beat me.Lol3