Fork straps
Saw a VTR that had fork straps and had attached a plate to the top brake caliper bolt. What's the flavour for hayabusas? <i></i>
are you on about Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Schnitz? racing in the states sell them.
secure.cartsvr.net/catalo...prevnext=1

I think aBUSa has a set on his.

Pete FF1 do you sell them. <i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 11/11/05 6:21 pm
</i>
Quick way to lower the bike for drags, i like them better than slipping the forks up and having clearance problems if you have a hard landing.
Mine came from Pete's Pitstop. <i></i>
Bear they are great at the strip but a no no on the street,

Hey Bear
Ya gunna be at the Motorplex on Wednesday or are you away?
Myself, Evil and Andrew will be there maybe more!

OHZONE
Could be (a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water; a strong oxidizing agent; can be produced by electric discharge in oxygen or by the action of ultraviolet radiation on oxygen in the stratosphere (where it acts as a screen for ultraviolet radiation))
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.<i></i>
Why why why?
I go most Wednesdays and the very night everyone goes, I can't! I'll be in sunny old Murrin Murrin for a couple of nights including Wed. Plane doesn't skid in till 8:30. If I can change the plans I will. Same this last Wed!
Bummer.
Still this weekend the silly old fart is at Wanaroo, stretching the leathers and making a fool of himself.
Maybe photos will appear for all to see and chuckle over!
The things I do to impress my grandson eh? <i></i>
So these things work like tie downs and take away half your suspension travel??????????That sounds like a f****d idea for the road to me. ,but yes i could see the use at the drags.
Drags......isnt that like premature ejaculation,its all over in under 10 seconds. Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
Only if your quick at it
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>
Bear, MPE in Brisbane stock the straps for under $50.

Rod, Straps are for Drag Racing only, not only are they F*CKED for the road I think you will find they are illegal!

Honda's Riders have it lucky, they have another 5 seconds before they get to ejaculate!!!

Shayne <i></i>
Quote:Honda's Riders have it lucky, they have another 5 seconds before they get to ejaculate!!!

Not so lucky because they usually can't get it up...
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
What was that about honda riders not being able to get it up??????

See thats a real bike on a real road,not some 1/4 mile strip. Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
I could post a picture of a WRX going around a corner on a dirt road and call it a "real road", then what would you say?

The WRX and the VFR still wouldn't keep up with the Busa over 400m though, and THAT'S what this thread was about, not about some dude on a Honda that some graphic designer worked on... <i></i>
Don't use straps on the road. They take only a few minutes to fit, just ride to the strip with them in the hump. Get some proper adjustable links and lower the rear a couple of inches in a few minutes also. Petes turbo project<i></i>
Nice work Geri!

300 respectible HP! Very respectible!

<i></i>
Bruce have Tie Down Strap for Busa if you want $34.50
Let me know if you want one ?
FF1 <i></i>