private messagea PM ????
hey just want to check if my PM are being recived dubs i sent you a message about the levers mate an its a YES PLEASE

beanz's did you get my PM mate just not sure if this thing is working at all and

cheers
send me a pm Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I've just sent you a PM.
(21-06-2009, 11:11am)big kev Wrote: hey just want to check if my PM are being recived dubs i sent you a message about the levers mate an its a YES PLEASE

beanz's did you get my PM mate just not sure if this thing is working at all and

cheers
Yeah Kev but you probably know by now !! lol

Attached Files
.jpg   090618_112543.jpg (Size: 26.02 KB / Downloads: 55)
OK its sorted im reciveing PM'S as usual again it was USER error i think lmfao

thanks guys your the 1%

cheers big kev
Did You Say 1%r ?? Heh My Busa Makes My Fatboy Look Slow !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i strongly beleve in the 1% beanz if rearly say it as its hard to find people that have that quality in then but i can say that about the people here
Yeah Mate I Agree Its A Bit Of A Tough Life Wearing The Patch But You Have To Go In With Both Eyes Open And Be Ready To Cop Shit From The Fuzz , Former Friends Who Dump You , Family and Workmates, Take It From A Bloke Who's Been There But Has No Regrets For His Choice. My Wife of 27 Years And My 3 Grown Girls Have Seen How Good It Can Be If You Keep Your Head And Stay Aware. What Part Of Sydney Are You In ?
(21-06-2009, 06:58pm)Beanz Wrote: Yeah Mate I Agree Its A Bit Of A Tough Life Wearing The Patch But You Have To Go In With Both Eyes Open And Be Ready To Cop Shit From The Fuzz , Former Friends Who Dump You , Family and Workmates, Take It From A Bloke Who's Been There But Has No Regrets For His Choice. My Wife of 27 Years And My 3 Grown Girls Have Seen How Good It Can Be If You Keep Your Head And Stay Aware. What Part Of Sydney Are You In ?

just down in carlton near rockdale
Yep Been There Kev , If Your Ever In Bringelly And Need Help / Trailer / Bed Give Me A Call 0421492715 And I Can Help Im In Coffs But The Lads Down Will Help A Man In Need Its "Our" National HQ
cheers mate will do bro * brother in arms*