viper exhausts
Due to a car door jumping out in front of me, I've had the opportunity to get a new set of bolt on exhausts (insurance is a good thing, especially when it's not your fault!Knuppel2). So as of today I've now got a set of Viper Carbon bolt on's on my bike. Yes
For a cheap set ($700) of carbon can's I'm pretty happy with them. The appearance and finish is much better than expected. So hopefully they'll last reasonably well.
Pics below, they probably look a bit better than reality due to the flash really highlighting the carbon weave.

I also got a carbon fibre front fender from Geelong Carbon Craft, I think it looks pretty good too!!

thats great looking i like the front gaurd Clap Clap Clap yeah insurance is a wonderfull thing
Notice any dif in power or weight saving?
(24-06-2009, 09:31am)NEMESIS Wrote: Notice any dif in power or weight saving?

I can't say I notice any power improvement. And because they were delivered to the bike shop I didn't get a chance to weigh them before they went on the bike, so I don't know how much weight saving there is.
Very Nice Clap

Don't let the carbon bug bite, it will cost you a small fortune but worth every penny Very Happy

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
All you need is a carbon fibre tank an your done carbon busa!
(25-06-2009, 06:24am)NEMESIS Wrote: All you need is a carbon fibre tank an your done carbon busa!

Yeah Nem, cant find a Carbon tank for the 99er so will settle for a custom Grim Reeper mural paint job but wheels must come first (I am wearing the other half down slowly Ray Roll )

Dale you got Mail Very Happy
looking awesome mate!
(24-06-2009, 05:28pm)CarbonBusa Wrote: Very Nice Clap

Don't let the carbon bug bite, it will cost you a small fortune but worth every penny Very Happy

i like the look you have gone for with the carbon but i would have to agree its not cheap to have that look $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but never the less im overly impressed with the bike
Thanks Kev, now is the time to buy carbon from the USA as our dollar is around 80 cents.

If anyone wants to know who I delt with (eBay) then PM me as this is aussiemonster thread & I do not want to Hijacked

I will say this DO NOT USE Cruserbackrest as his products & service suck big time. (bad fit & finish with dimples & not 1 Reply to at least 6 emails Knuppel2 what a prick)

Hijacked Can the Admins move or remove my Pics Hijacked