PS/B for WSID official Interest Thread
Keep the names comming guys
Aaron any news only a fews weeks out, round 1
If you want it to be 9.0 class send John at WSID a nice email and let him know.
Also mention that entering 2 classes should be ok as there is no track championship for one of them. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

john@wsid.com.au

(22-07-2009, 09:30pm)lee8sec Wrote: If you want it to be 9.0 class send John at WSID a nice email and let him know.
Also mention that entering 2 classes should be ok as there is no track championship for one of them. Leigh

Bit late now, the e-mail said you couldn't do it, maybe next round maybe not,
I'll run 9.0s anywayz Pi_tongue
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
I have been told the no 2 classes is a andra deal. Leigh

Hi All

just Got off the Fone talking to John Henman,
we now have a 9 second index, those that wish to enter
for august meet that have no entered can by ringing wsid and talking to
Sandra.
Those that have already entered under mod bike can have there entry changed to ps/b.

you still can not enter 1 bike in two brackets, as per andra rules!

4 have entered so far can we make it 10 ?

Can those that are on other forums let every know we have a 9 second index.

latest amendment from John Henman

Pro Street Bike (PS/B)
PRO Tree and 9.00-second Fixed Index
Due to the level of interest expressed among local racers, Western Sydney Dragway is set to welcome a new Group 4 Bracket for motorcycle competitors. Based along similar lines to that of the popular Willowbank Raceway model, initiated by Peter Everett, Pro Street Bike will be introduced to WSID Bracket Meetings at the first event of the new season on Saturday, August 1, 2009.
Pro Street Bike will be run on a Fixed Index of 9.00-seconds and on a PRO tree. The Bracket will be run as a Chicago Shootout when 16 bikes or less are entered. Where more than 16 bikes are entered, we will run Heads-up Eliminations.
During its introductory stage, Pro Street Bike will not be included in the WSID Track Championship Series for 2009–2010. Competitors will run for trophies only during this season while we assess the possibility of its inclusion for the following seasonâ€s championship series. That decision will depend on the ongoing level of racer support for the Bracket throughout its introductory period.
Competitors cannot cross-enter two Brackets with one motorcycle (ANDRA General Regulations 5.9). Any competitor who wishes to enter Modified Bike and Pro Street Bike may do so but must enter two separate bikes under separate entry forms and pay two separate entry fees. The event schedule will be structured so that those riders who choose to enter both Brackets on separate bikes will have adequate time to join the staging lanes ahead of their qualifying and elimination rounds.
The rules for the Bracket are as follows:
• No wheelie bars
• No nitromethane fuel
• No mechanical or electronic engine delay devices permitted
• All bikes and riders must comply fully with ANDRA rules and regulations. Refer ANDRA Licence and personal safety requirements for all riders quicker than 10.50-seconds.
Chicago Shootout race format
Competitors in a Chicago Shootout will qualify as normal over two or three rounds of qualifying as per the event schedule. In racing each competitor will race three times against a different racer.
• A win will receive two (2) points
• A loss will receive one (1) point
• A no-show receives zero (0) points
• The two competitors with the most points after three rounds of racing will contest the final.
Chicago Shootout contingencies
• In the event of an uneven field the three top qualifiers over the 9.00 index will be awarded bye runs.
• In the event of a scheduled bye run, or a solo run where an opponent has broken, a rider must complete a pass representative of the bikeâ€s previous performance for win points to be awarded.
• In the event of both riders going under 9.00 in a single race, the rider closest to 9.00 in that race will be awarded the win for that round.
• If more than two riders are on maximum points after three rounds of racing the two riders closest to 9.00 over the index, in the last round of racing, will contest the final.
• If a competitor has to withdraw from racing during race rounds they must immediately notify the Bracket Marshal. If you have withdrawn you cannot run any further rounds of racing.
Thank you for your support of WSID and my best wishes for a safe, exciting and rewarding racing season.
John Henman
Operations Manager

Regards Robert
WOOOOOHOOOOO Now i have to put the power tune off for another week, was gona get it done this week and just test, but now i must claim my trophy Pi_tongue
Now where's the promised bike numbers?
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/