busa's in your local area
[/quote]
F**K Harleys
[/quote]

You know 98% of Hardleys ever made are still on the road!!!

The rest made it home! RollRollRollRollRollRoll

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Black/Red parked outside the main gate to BP refinery most times im in there.
End of Kingston Smith Drive, Brisbane.
Harley's - the most efficient combustion of fuel without the side effect of horsepower Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
Well I brought my harley up here to Townsville Saturday, went for a ride down to the beach, saw a black K9 like mine, and a LE White down near the strand..
i saw a orange/black at the bike show yesterday on the way home i went via bald hill/ nasho park to go home to carlton and i saw a silver an black with the stick on bulley holes lol an the i saw another just as we left bald hill pluse i saw the same guy on the white LTD this morning

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Black and gold one in around Sydney Uni every day....hey, thats me :) Really though, I've only ever seen one....that was in the Sydney CBD about 8 months ago....idling at a set of lights. All the shop windows were shaking, and women and small children were running away.

About then I knew I had to have one.
In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
Napoleon Bonaparte .
F**K Harleys
[/quote]

You know 98% of Hardleys ever made are still on the road!!!
Yeah, the headlight is over there....the fuel tank is down there a bit, the rider is limping through that paddock....:lol3

The rest made it home! RollRollRollRollRollRoll

Max
[/quote]
Red/black 07 tennison rd Mortlake most days, im sitting out front of my local Beer
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Big Kev, I think I saw you riding the Busa on Friday, about 1:15pm, heading north on Princes Hwy Kogarah??? I was walking...
Saw plenty of colours Saturday morning through Natio & then a few up & back to Wisemans. Haven`t seen you for a while Pan & have to catch Big Kev around the area.
Nick
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(06-07-2009, 10:03pm)busacrankin Wrote: Saw plenty of colours Saturday morning through Natio & then a few up & back to Wisemans. Haven`t seen you for a while Pan & have to catch Big Kev around the area.
Nick

Maybe we need to do a Busa cffee meeting around Rockdale or Earlwood...?
(06-07-2009, 10:52pm)pan Wrote:
(06-07-2009, 10:03pm)busacrankin Wrote: Saw plenty of colours Saturday morning through Natio & then a few up & back to Wisemans. Haven`t seen you for a while Pan & have to catch Big Kev around the area.
Nick

Maybe we need to do a Busa cffee meeting around Rockdale or Earlwood...?

how about the rocksia at banksia one nite ??
(01-07-2009, 12:46pm)NEMESIS Wrote:
(01-07-2009, 07:56am)Ward P Wrote:
(01-07-2009, 07:28am)Ozboc Wrote: seen a LTD white one come past my house also , posted a message on here asking if he is on this forum - no reply. a quick look on eby now shows a white ltd for sale in campbeltown area .. wonder if its the same one ?

busaboc

Yeah! Those LTD white riders are snobs!
-Reckon they think they are on Harleys - don't even get a nod from most!

Lol3

F**K Harleys Coolsmiley

Harley Davidson has already done that Nem .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Pan & Big Kev either coffee Rockdale/Earlwood or Cold Beverage Rocsia. Want to try the Rocsia soon look good.Pi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(07-07-2009, 12:10am)busacrankin Wrote: Pan & Big Kev either coffee Rockdale/Earlwood or Cold Beverage Rocsia. Want to try the Rocsia soon look good.Pi_thumbsup

good shit crankin the rocksia is awsome to have drinks an dinner so im up for it guys so lets mate a date to catch up