SYDNEY: "Official Hayabusa 10th Anniversary track day" Eastern Creek, Saturday 12th of Sept 2009
Lol3 theres always the odd wolf in sheeps clothing about,and theres a few sheep that think there wolves.The silence in the pits after a few sessions tends to tell the real story.Its real simple,no ego,no problems.
Almosty talked me into it - trust me I am slow, some of the guys I ride with are shit fast - GreenB is quick these days - think hes going too
Egos; everyone got one
(19-07-2009, 04:07pm)busakid08 Wrote: Almosty talked me into it - trust me I am slow, some of the guys I ride with are shit fast - GreenB is quick these days - think hes going too

Go ooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
If we could get you and Big Kev to go, that'll be 12 of us!!!!
We've never had that many at a track at once!
This may be the "Official 10th Anniversary track day" Lol3
yeah awright then
Egos; everyone got one
Yeehaaaa well done mate look forward to seeing you there its gunna be a great day.

Pan whats this shit about passing the MIGHTY RS250 it has 58.5 stampeding horses at the back wheel now.

Just move to the left on the straights busa riders leave me plenty of room to power past Biker
yeah I'm in - dont embarrass us too much kicking our arses on the 2fiddy!

Better get some noo tires before then ...................
Egos; everyone got one
(19-07-2009, 05:22pm)busakid08 Wrote: yeah awright then

Trophy Champ

I'll PM you the details...

Call or SMS me if you have any dramas (0414250975)

Bruce, you're right we will have to move over for the mighty "newly dynoed" Aprillia... but I might have a chance staying with you on the straight with the turbo Busa Biker
11 paid so far!!!

If you're not coming along to have a run, at least book it in your diary to come and watch. It's going to be worth seeing 11+ Hayabusas on a race track!!!!
Its going to sound awsome all those busas screaming down the main straight ( 7 in B1)
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Ill be the backmarker making sure nobody gets lost.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
You won't be slower than Bruce on the turbo Busa. Bike will go fast, but with so much precious cargo he won't want to...
(19-07-2009, 05:22pm)busakid08 Wrote: yeah awright then
Excellent news, great to hear you are coming Busakid. I see you have booked into group C which is a really good idea if you are a bit unsure of yourself. See how you go getting used to the track and your bike first, who knows if you get the hang of it you can ask to move up a group.
(20-07-2009, 05:20pm)greenb5 Wrote: Excellent news, great to hear you are coming Busakid. I see you have booked into group C which is a really good idea if you are a bit unsure of yourself. See how you go getting used to the track and your bike first, who knows if you get the hang of it you can ask to move up a group.

Actually, I'm not sure he's in C. Waiting for him to confirm. I just put that there so there's no pressure. As we know, C, B, B1... all as fast as you want to go...
I think Busakid may have let the "cat out of the bag" about how fast or slow he is around Eastern Creek a while back! Lol3

I'll try to get out for a look see hopefully, want to have a listen to one certain busa!

Leonard.
(20-07-2009, 07:31pm)Legend Wrote: I think Busakid may have let the "cat out of the bag" about how fast or slow he is around Eastern Creek a while back! Lol3

I'll try to get out for a look see hopefully, want to have a listen to one certain busa!

Leonard.

Ahem - Leonard why are you only coming out for a look see?Knuppel2
Dont tell me you dont have a bike to ridePi_tongue Pretty sure you have a stock length busa at home tucked away somewhere.

You are always welcome to ride my K8/turbo/Aprillia/KTM I'm taking them all along.

Soooooo how bout it? Ya know you want to.