Billet rear brake reservoirs
(15-07-2009, 10:47pm)Maj Wrote: No there fine, i probably didn't tighten it enough , had only just fitted a new brake line and re bled the system hours before, and i don't like over tightening alumunuim threads .i can nearly narrow it down to which run at Heathcote it went missing

Vandriver raw lid is fine, and yep diaphram went with it , let me know what there worth and i'll buy another complete unit in silver too

Thanks for clearing that up. I still have not heard back from the other guy looking for the lid, if it was a loss or color change, but even if it was, that is 4 out of 1500 = less than 3 tenths of 1%.

I'll PM you about parts.
PM replied,
Sorry didn't intend implying there was a problem with the product.
(16-07-2009, 08:50am)Maj Wrote: PM replied,
Sorry didn't intend implying there was a problem with the product.

You can tighten it as much as you want, by hand. 7-8 threads on a 1.3" diameter = a lot of meat for threads, even aluminum.
pm sent.
/
Unit have you had any luck contacting Vandriver ? Also emailed and pm'd him with no reply ?
(15-10-2009, 07:45am)fasterfaster Wrote: Unit have you had any luck contacting Vandriver ? Also emailed and pm'd him with no reply ?

Same here Pete!!
I haven't had anyluck mate.
/
(16-10-2009, 05:58am)[UNIT] Wrote: I haven't had anyluck mate.

I have not been on for a while.

2 PM's replied, I'll go back and look for 1300Hayabusa, I did not see one from you.
i need a black gen 1 van
(24-10-2009, 11:47pm)big kev Wrote: i need a black gen 1 van

PM's sent, my email notification seems to be working again.
PM sent
(21-01-2014, 12:59pm)chook chaser Wrote: PM sent

PM replied.

I have a new batch of reservoirs at anodize right now. Hoping to have them back by the end of Jan.(straight style)

I still have some angled reservoirs in stock.(Black or Gold)

I also have a few other parts that you can use now.

Billet 7075 Al. nuts for the steering stem and both nuts for the swingarm pivot shaft.

vanzuki.com
PM replied
New batch of reservoirs is ready. $62usd+S&H

Black, Blue, Red, Gold.
[Image: phonepics098_zpsc718cacf.jpg]
(27-02-2014, 02:53am)Vandriver Wrote: New batch of reservoirs is ready. $62usd+S&H

Black, Blue, Red, Gold.
[Image: phonepics098_zpsc718cacf.jpg]
Hey Vandriver, you still there fella?

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!