Bells line of road - be carefull .....
Ok Sydney people --- went for a ride today up in the mountains - on the way up i seen a LOT of MUD and dirt on the bells line of road - was a small mound about 1 inch thick in the center of the road in some bits and looks to be wash out from the side of the road - this was JUST past comelroy road ( west bound ) or singleton turn off just past North Richmond. so just be careful if your heading up that way this week / weekend ...

Busaboc

cross posted to oroadsports and SK
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Thanks for the headsup, this sort off info needs to be put in a prominent place maybe a sticky in riding section.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
May I also add that from the turn off from the Great Western Hwy to Oberon has had the council pot hole road gangs through and there is gravel all over the road. Pi_freak Pi_thumbsdown
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
I dont think this would be good for sticky - i myself hardly look at them -- only every few months ...... perhaps just every thursday or Friday we have a post - maybe titled " road conditions at XXX " new posts will be more noticed that sticky ones of a few months
Yes people agree
Egos; everyone got one
You have to very becarefull in heavy rain up there, in the twisties the water dumps out to the middle of the road like a river Biker
(09-07-2009, 10:36am)simmo Wrote: You have to very becarefull in heavy rain up there, in the twisties the water dumps out to the middle of the road like a river Biker

Thats whats happened - in this particular stretch - the water has no where to go -- and returns to the road with a heap of mud - if you seen it yesterday you would think it was a clay dirt road for a few KM as only the tire tracks looked like tar

Busaboc
scary stuff!
(09-07-2009, 10:36am)simmo Wrote: You have to very becarefull in heavy rain up there, in the twisties the water dumps out to the middle of the road like a river Biker

You looked like you were having fun last time we rode the Bells on way to Bathurst Scary Scary
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Sounds like water wings were in order.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(09-07-2009, 09:45pm)LOAFIE Wrote:
You looked like you were having fun last time we rode the Bells on way to Bathurst Scary Scary

I was just glad I was in front Pi_thumbsup
Don`t forget the Tax collectors hiding on the side dirt rd at Mt Banks with radar at the ready as you come up the rise & onto the flat. Tut tut pricks
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(14-07-2009, 01:25am)busacrankin Wrote: Don`t forget the Tax collectors hiding on the side dirt rd at Mt Banks with radar at the ready as you come up the rise & onto the flat. Tut tut pricks

Whatever happened to the Showbackarseholes Police having to put out the little sign to let you know they are in the area just ahead?....from memory it said "police radar ahead...or something to that effect....you just don't see that anymore. I thought they had to display it by law?
(14-07-2009, 04:51pm)CJ03 Wrote:
(14-07-2009, 01:25am)busacrankin Wrote: Don`t forget the Tax collectors hiding on the side dirt rd at Mt Banks with radar at the ready as you come up the rise & onto the flat. Tut tut pricks

Whatever happened to the Showbackarseholes Police having to put out the little sign to let you know they are in the area just ahead?....from memory it said "police radar ahead...or something to that effect....you just don't see that anymore. I thought they had to display it by law?

Yeah CJO3, wonder what did happen to those signs? Maybe now a new loophole has developed for us.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

[/quote]
Yeah CJO3, wonder what did happen to those signs? Maybe now a new loophole has developed for us.
[/quote]
Yeah Wtf plus its mostly all 80 zone nowWtf The folks up the mountains are not happy either Knuppel2 The RTA a law to themselfs also