Engine Cleaning
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for cleaning the engine (after the fairing is off of course).....can anyone recommend any products I should look out for?Biker
A lot of people say kero does it all.
I may be wrong
(10-07-2009, 09:45pm)CJ03 Wrote: Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for cleaning the engine (after the fairing is off of course).....can anyone recommend any products I should look out for?Biker

Why cleaning the engine pray tell? You should do what the rest of the bling bling masters on this list do - chrome it if you can see it! If you can't see it (and it's not dripping with oil) why bother?Pi_freakScaryPi_freak

Max - bling rules
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bit of Kero or spray degreaser around oil filter and sump plug, maybe even some suds and spongework after that to get dust and mud off.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Mr Sheen cuts through any oil/grease. Easy as to use, cheap as chips and no mess Very Happy
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
DONT WE JUST IOVE U MR SHEENSmittenAustralia2
born to be mild
$2 can of Export degreaser from supercheap auto or clints. It's does the job, smells ok and leaves a shiny finish.
(11-07-2009, 12:26am)Madmax Wrote:
(10-07-2009, 09:45pm)CJ03 Wrote: Hey guys,

Why cleaning the engine pray tell? You should do what the rest of the bling bling masters on this list do - chrome it if you can see it! If you can't see it (and it's not dripping with oil) why bother?Pi_freakScaryPi_freak
Call me old fashioned, but keeping the donk clean makes it easier to spot minor problems before they become major ones...and please, no jokes about getting ya donk cleaned.

Max - bling rules