Flat spot
just starting to get a slight flat spot after rolling off throttle then roll on ,then _ flat spot ? The bikes been remaped ,dyno tuned ,power commander recently by the previous owner , i would rather get it back to stock standard setting and hopefully the flat spot will disappear. Most of riding is touring so i don't need a fancy setup.

I've put some aftermaket pipes on so maybe that's the reason its playing up as it was tuned with stock pipes.

Can anyone recommend a tuner with dyno to fix the prob.
I'd say look in the phone book for one close to home.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(11-07-2009, 06:54pm)99sydrd Wrote: just starting to get a slight flat spot after rolling off throttle then roll on ,then _ flat spot ? The bikes been remaped ,dyno tuned ,power commander recently by the previous owner , i would rather get it back to stock standard setting and hopefully the flat spot will disappear. Most of riding is touring so i don't need a fancy setup.

I've put some aftermaket pipes on so maybe that's the reason its playing up as it was tuned with stock pipes.

S and R pro in penrith or have a yarn to simmo. His friend Rob works at a dyno place i think..............
(11-07-2009, 06:54pm)99sydrd Wrote: just starting to get a slight flat spot after rolling off throttle then roll on ,then _ flat spot ? The bikes been remaped ,dyno tuned ,power commander recently by the previous owner , i would rather get it back to stock standard setting and hopefully the flat spot will disappear. Most of riding is touring so i don't need a fancy setup.

R&C Moorebank just around the corner from you 9602 9844
That will be an impartial and totally unbiased recommendation eh Simmo Lol2
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"