south west sydney
Anyone in the south west area of Sydney interested (or able) to get out for the occasional mid week ride ?????
Possibly, but rarely, if south west means Kogarah... or are you talking about Campbelltown?
Possibly, shift work, sleep etc permitting.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(15-07-2009, 01:19pm)pan Wrote: Possibly, but rarely, if south west means Kogarah... or are you talking about Campbelltown?

More campbelltown way
I'm a shift worker mate so yeah can usually be tempted when my roster/home life permits. Next weeks roster is pretty up the crap till later in the week. I think a shift workers short notice ride section could be a good idea & I'm not far from Campbelltown at the moment, in riding nirvana at the start of the southern highlands!
(16-07-2009, 08:32pm)2wheelfreak Wrote: I'm a shift worker mate so yeah can usually be tempted when my roster/home life permits. Next weeks roster is pretty up the crap till later in the week. I think a shift workers short notice ride section could be a good idea & I'm not far from Campbelltown at the moment, in riding nirvana at the start of the southern highlands!

I'm also at the start of the southern highlands , let me know when your free . I can also make weekends but prefer mid week (less traffic if you know what I mean)
We know what you mean Pi_thumbsup
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"