Hi from Denmark
Well, I've been in Denmark for about 4 weeks now and just wanted to say that I've miss riding my Busa.

Frown

To that extent, I've only seen one Busa, that was in Copenhagen and it was a stock 08, blue in colour. I scribbled a note in English pointing to this site so hopefully the rider will at least have a look.

Bike wise, there are a lot of Hondas, BMW's and smaller 250's. They can also ride 50cc scooters here on the bike paths without a helmet or licence! They are little 2 stroke things, and some of the mods that are done to them are pretty nuts. No photos as of yet, I don't seem to have my camera on hand when they go by!

On the 24th of this month the band I am touring with are playing at a Biker festival in Vastervick, Sweden. Apparently there are about 15000 bikers or so in one place, one of the biggest in Europe. I expect a whole bunch of Harleys, choppers and Euro stuff, but I'll have the camera on hand when we are not playing and hopefully get some shots of any Bus's I see.

Not much else to report, except for the coolest thing about the roads here - the traffic lights are the usual red, amber and green, however before the green comes on the red and amber light up for a second before the green comes on, sort of like a staging light on a drag strip!!! Wicked!

On the down side I don't have my bike here to test out how well I would go!

So to all of you guys who CAN ride their Busa's.....you suck! Very Happy

Only joking, of course!!!

Check out here for the guy I'm touring with (gotta give him a plug, hey!). They call him the white Hendrix over here...

Dan Granero MySpace

Till next time!
sounds like your having fun good luck with the tour and all!