Facebook
I know some people on here won't be fans of facebook, but I use it to keep up with friends & family that I would only otherwise see a couple of times a year. Plus with shift work & working so many weekends I stay in contact with friends.

Anyway, I became a fan on there of a suzuki hayabusa fans page someone created. I check it today & guess what, the main page pic they're using is MY bus! Very flattering I thought, that they feel my pic was a good one to show off & promote the heavenly creature that is the Hayabusa.

Well imagine my disgust when I click on the pic & find 2 other f***kers have tagged themselves as it being THEIR picture!!!!
The pic used was one I was using as my own profile pic up until a couple of days ago. Wtf
Have you hooked into em ? You have to have copyright over whatever you post on there dont you ? You pic your copyright dude
that sucks what pricks! hope it isn't anyone from the club!
Trophy

Weak as piss. To tag someone elses pic as your own is a little rude, they are probably proud owners of a honda CT110.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 93)
They wish they owned it
you do Pi_thumbsup

My bike was used on ebay once someone was selling wall plaques and had a pic of my bike in it Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
a little from what i know it to copywrite pictures is quite involved.
then to prove that you are the original owner even harder.
I had a bit of a rant, they're some weird oversea's names so probably nothing will happen. Ahh well. You're right Rod, I do own it so that makes me happy no matter what! Pi_thumbsupSmitten