hypersports bike racing series
Wink 
i have an idea and would like to see if anyone would be intereted in a new racing class for circuit racing. the bikes will be 1200cc and over have a small list for bikes, Hayabusa gen1, gen2, Kawasaki zx12, zx14, cbr 1100 blackbird, gsx1400, xjr1300, honda cb1300 basically a muscle bike class! Modifications will be very minimal a limit to exhaust system sticky rubber, suspension, powercommander and airfilter only. it would be so good to see a class like this and i would be very keen to build a hayabusa track bike for this class. if i get enough interest i will get in touch with other forums and magazines. thought i wold see if i get any interest on here first.
(05-08-2009, 09:01pm)bigfoot Wrote: i have an idea and would like to see if anyone would be intereted in a new racing class for circuit racing. the bikes will be 1200cc and over have a small list for bikes, Hayabusa gen1, gen2, Kawasaki zx12, zx14, cbr 1100 blackbird, gsx1400, xjr1300, honda cb1300 basically a muscle bike class! Modifications will be very minimal a limit to exhaust system sticky rubber, suspension, powercommander and airfilter only. it would be so good to see a class like this and i would be very keen to build a hayabusa track bike for this class. if i get enough interest i will get in touch with other forums and magazines. thought i wold see if i get any interest on here first.

That's an excellent idea young bloke!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
haven't seen anything like it yet and thought lets suggest something different!
Quote:i have an idea and would like to see if anyone would be intereted in a new racing class for circuit racing. the bikes will be 1200cc and over have a small list for bikes, Hayabusa gen1, gen2, Kawasaki zx12, zx14, cbr 1100 blackbird, gsx1400, xjr1300, honda cb1300 basically a muscle bike class! Modifications will be very minimal a limit to exhaust system sticky rubber, suspension, powercommander and airfilter only. it would be so good to see a class like this and i would be very keen to build a hayabusa track bike for this class. if i get enough interest i will get in touch with other forums and magazines. thought i wold see if i get any interest on here first.

Providing there's no qualifying i'm in , mt panorama would be the ideal venue imo ! call it the busa TT
there has to be some sort of qualifying to figure out positions then i was jus thinking reverse grid for race 2, not sure just throwing ideas around
monza style start ??
That would be cool!
yeah why not!
Really like the sound of that. Works for racing utes, trucks and even cars towing caravans, why not Hyper sport bikes!
Busa v GSX14........Lol2
(05-08-2009, 09:13pm)99sydrd Wrote: Providing there's no qualifying i'm in , mt panorama would be the ideal venue imo ! call it the busa TT

+1

I'm in Pi_thumbsup
coll felaas i'll send an email to rapid bikes to see if we can get some coverage!
Good luck with it but i'll be a pessemist and say the minds are willing, but the bodies won't be. Reason, how many Busa riders do you know that are regular club racers, how many are even track day junkies, very few indeed.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
worth a shot tho for something different.