double standard
sorry i thought busgo resigned as an admin..

there is nothing under his immediate nickname saying admin..

my mistake .

please forgive.
(13-08-2009, 08:24pm)Volvi Wrote: This much I can tell you Ray and Glen, you dont do yourselves or your business any favours whatsoever by harping on with your bullshit and yes let there be no illusions Bullcrap, Bullshit. If you had an ounce of brains you would have shut up after it was made clear what the policy is, but no you cant have that right? ya got to play the victim card, your always being picked on right? so by all means keep it going. From a thread that had barely 35 views you have now expanded it to quite a few hundred I think. Well done boys, you have served your opposition better then anything he could have done or said. People will ask themselves if this is how you behave publicly to one and all, they will ask themselves whether they will want to deal with such individuals at all. Actually I cant frakkin believe your continued shyte that only damages yourselves and no one else. And no seeing you cant let this matter rest I wont close this topic and let your mouths reap whatever rewards you award yourselves.

And ppl stop picking on cheeky, shes entitled to post just as much as anyone else, bs or not. I havent seen any member picked on as much as with a couple of females here. Go pick on some guy your own size and see how you fare.
Nice sum up Volvi
(13-08-2009, 09:24pm)DjPete Wrote:
(13-08-2009, 08:24pm)Volvi Wrote: This much I can tell you Ray and Glen, you dont do yourselves or your business any favours whatsoever by harping on with your bullshit and yes let there be no illusions Bullcrap, Bullshit. If you had an ounce of brains you would have shut up after it was made clear what the policy is, but no you cant have that right? ya got to play the victim card, your always being picked on right? so by all means keep it going. From a thread that had barely 35 views you have now expanded it to quite a few hundred I think. Well done boys, you have served your opposition better then anything he could have done or said. People will ask themselves if this is how you behave publicly to one and all, they will ask themselves whether they will want to deal with such individuals at all. Actually I cant frakkin believe your continued shyte that only damages yourselves and no one else. And no seeing you cant let this matter rest I wont close this topic and let your mouths reap whatever rewards you award yourselves.

And ppl stop picking on cheeky, shes entitled to post just as much as anyone else, bs or not. I havent seen any member picked on as much as with a couple of females here. Go pick on some guy your own size and see how you fare.
Nice sum up Volvi

Listen volvi i couldnt give a rats arse if no one bought of me on this forum
do u really think i make a living selling gear on here, the members i sell to are friends and they get a deal, the ones who dont like me well i dont give a fark that includes u and your hynies,when u r at the ride get a bed with busgo.
and dj Lol2
Listen volvi i couldnt give a rats arse if no one bought of me on this forum
do u really think i make a living selling gear on here"

so why the thread session then in the start? if you are not worried if ppl do not buy of you why the thread ?

Knuppel2 a quandry
(13-08-2009, 10:43pm)cheeky Wrote: Listen volvi i couldnt give a rats arse if no one bought of me on this forum
do u really think i make a living selling gear on here"

so why the thread session then in the start? if you are not worried if ppl do not buy of you why the thread ?

Knuppel2 a quandry
This was between me and the admins , but people like u Lol2
tend to keep the ball rolling.

U there Pan ,can u give this member a session,, I'll pay.
cheeky no need to perpetuate this thread, youve said your piece and lets leave it at that, no re-hashing plz. Im happy to leave the last word to ray coz the ol fart is older then me (i think) ....but I have more white hair then him, but either way I bare no ill feelings against ray or glen for that matter, they both have been long standing members here and contributed plenty.

Volvi the 'hynie'.......what the frakk is that? haha
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Pi_thumbsup
(13-08-2009, 10:56pm)Volvi Wrote: cheeky no need to perpetuate this thread, youve said your piece and lets leave it at that, no re-hashing plz.

Actually, she's done more than that. She's attacked, she's made mention of my profession in a faint attempt to intimidate... and she's gone around in circles with an argument that makes little sense...

I can understand you wanting you "protect" her if you will, but she's caused a lot of turmoil so far, made a lot of silent enemies that don't fall for her "poor little me" defence, and (as a psychological opinion) she WILL cause much more conflict in months to come...

Cheeky, I feel sad for you. Did I mention your (un)profession? Did I mention anything personal? Your weight? Your hair colour? No. I at least know some boundaries and respect you more than to stoop so low...

Your behaviour on this forum I do NOT respect though.

Professionsal help? I feel you are close to being beyond it.
OHDEAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'd help but in 70% I'm going to blow up Pi_freak
Banished from the Australian BUSGO board .................. oh sorry Busa board (typo error) Eek
Lovely weather we've been having lately!BikerBikerBiker
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
it has been max hows the wether down your place ?? i had a nice day working out side in the sun
(13-08-2009, 11:34pm)Madmax Wrote: Lovely weather we've been having lately!BikerBikerBiker

That it is Max ................. and not much rain about either Very Happy but I can certianly feel the love in the air Smitten
The weather has certainly been Busa riding weather
since Thursday down here. Heavy rain, thunderstorms, hail, bullshit storms have been pretty heavy too.Pi_freak

Now the storms have eased it would probably signal "time to ride" guys and gals

Put in some practise runs for the Loop we are putting together for December. I reckon even Ray (the bigger better looking one) will be able to keep up with Busdriver as he stamps his mark or authority on the Brown Mountain leg of the loop.Lol3RollLol3
I doubt Spermbank will be able to crank out sufficient horsepower out of his old Gen1 hack to go hunting Les on "The Mountain"

Should be worth seeing.

Max2fast4u
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I doubt Spermbank will be able to crank out sufficient horsepower out of his old Gen1 hack to go hunting Les on "The Mountain"

Should be worth seeing.

Well on that valid point you raise Max .............. to be fair to the Spermabank should be made mandatory that all Gen 11 riders disable one cylinder Coolsmiley A level playing field always makes for a more interesting game Very Happy
(13-08-2009, 11:13pm)pan Wrote:
(13-08-2009, 10:56pm)Volvi Wrote: cheeky no need to perpetuate this thread, youve said your piece and lets leave it at that, no re-hashing plz.

Actually, she's done more than that. She's attacked, she's made mention of my profession in a faint attempt to intimidate... and she's gone around in circles with an argument that makes little sense...

I can understand you wanting you "protect" her if you will, but she's caused a lot of turmoil so far, made a lot of silent enemies that don't fall for her "poor little me" defence, and (as a psychological opinion) she WILL cause much more conflict in months to come...

Cheeky, I feel sad for you. Did I mention your (un)profession? Did I mention anything personal? Your weight? Your hair colour? No. I at least know some boundaries and respect you more than to stoop so low...

Your behaviour on this forum I do NOT respect though.

Professionsal help? I feel you are close to being beyond it.

Wasnt she suppose to leave the forum with a "heavy heart"some time ago?????????what happened????? not that Im holding my breath or anything!!!!!!!