Steve Walters Foundation Snowy Ride 2009
Yeah our place was still standing. We had my parents come tostay for the weekend. They left about an hour after we got home, must have been me coughing that enticed them to leave Pi_freak.

Believe it or not, I am still struggling to have a voice. After many $'s and some big antibiotics, I still sound like I have laryngitis Confused which makes it bloody hard to do job interviews.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(24-11-2009, 07:31pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Believe it or not, I am still struggling to have a voice. After many $'s and some big antibiotics, I still sound like I have laryngitis Confused which makes it bloody hard to do job interviews.

Hey Kathy,
The last time my kazgirl lost her voice ( Lol3 she talks too muchWm), she sounded like > > > Marge Simpson !!!
I recall suggesting to her at the time that she might wanna have a temporary career change > > > Drool phone $ex line operatorDrool (......she wasn't too impressedSFun_kickingroin)

....juz my .02 cents
Wm
(25-11-2009, 09:36am)bazman Wrote: Hey Kathy,
The last time my kazgirl lost her voice ( Lol3 she talks too muchWm), she sounded like > > > Marge Simpson !!!
I recall suggesting to her at the time that she might wanna have a temporary career change > > > Drool phone $ex line operatorDrool (......she wasn't too impressedSFun_kickingroin)

....juz my .02 cents

I like your response Bazman, except that if I talk for a short time I start to cough and then the bloke on the other end of the phone, who probably has a really small pecker, might think I am right into it and I am gagging Lol3. ....oops, I'd better find out where the naughty corner is and go to it.
Kathy
(25-11-2009, 01:03pm)BabyBusa Wrote: except that if I talk for a short time I start to cough and then the bloke on the other end of the phone, who probably has a really small pecker, might think I am right into it and I am gagging Lol3. ....oops, I'd better find out where the naughty corner is and go to it.

Lol3Lol2Lol3
pmsl...... babybusa the hotline husky talker with smokers cough..too funny..

id reckon by the time they press number 1 for hot tall woman...2..for short woman..3 hungarianian yodelling..oppppppss thar she blows!!!!!

sorry i amuse myself hehehehe,luagh at my own jokes..<silly sod
baby da norty corner is kinda full but i reckon we could squeeze in another one...
(26-11-2009, 07:03pm)cheeky Wrote: id reckon by the time they press number 1 for hot tall woman...2..for short woman..3 hungarianian yodelling..oppppppss thar she blows!!!!!

Lol3 Funny, you sound like the voice of experience.....

'Hi, you have reached 0055 XXXX. You will now be charged at $4.95 per minute. Press 1 for a hot tall woman, press 2 for a short woman, press 3 for a hungarian yodelling..... thank you for calling. This call just cost you $1.95, please call again' Roll It does sound better if you say it in a sultry voice. Lol3
Kathy