Pazzo levers for a Gen2
what kinda $ are they worth thru Dubs and pashnit?
/
I ordered mine through Pashnit a week ago along with Galfer brake lines and the shorties alone were $180 US + delivery apprx $35 US, still waiting on delivery though :(
(23-08-2009, 08:43pm)white09 Wrote: I ordered mine through Pashnit a week ago along with Galfer brake lines and the shorties alone were $180 US + delivery apprx $35 US, still waiting on delivery though :(

Bike Gear Warehouse are doing them for $250 - I have normal length Pazzos on the Busa but I just got some shorties for my other bike and I like the shorties better.
(23-08-2009, 06:35pm)[UNIT] Wrote: what kinda $ are they worth thru Dubs and pashnit?

I was invoiced $226.63 AUD, delivered to my door step

Regards,

Dave
Just installed my new (but second hand) pazzo shorties - black with gold adjusters. With the brake lever set on No6 there is still approx 1.5mm clearance to the plastics on full lock, the clutch has plenty of room.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(12-08-2009, 11:07pm)Trevally Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 07:57pm)white09 Wrote: Now the big question, white bike, blue stickering, blue or black levers, man the decisions just keep coming

I have exact same bike & recently fitted short pazzo levers black with blue adjuster. looks great. Purchased them from Bike Gear Wharehouse at narellan for $259.00.

Did the pazzo levers fit the 09 busa? Pazzo emailed me & said they are different... If yours fitted ok I'll ask bike gear wearhouse to send a set of shortys.
Did you go blue or black?
Coolsmiley
(15-09-2009, 08:31am)Shiro Taka Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 07:57pm)white09 Wrote: Now the big question, white bike, blue stickering, blue or black levers, man the decisions just keep coming

I have exact same bike & recently fitted short pazzo levers black with blue adjuster. looks great. Purchased them from Bike Gear Wharehouse at narellan for $259.00.

Did the pazzo levers fit the 09 busa? Pazzo emailed me & said they are different... If yours fitted ok I'll ask bike gear wearhouse to send a set of shortys.
They fitted perfectly. I went for black shorty levers with blue adjusters.
I delt with Jeff & he said any problems to bring them back but I had no problems at all.
Cool 
Scary
(15-09-2009, 12:55pm)Trevally Wrote:
(15-09-2009, 08:31am)Shiro Taka Wrote:

They fitted perfectly. I went for black shorty levers with blue adjusters.

Just finished fitting the pazzo blue shorties to the white k9...and they almost fit perfectly! On full lock the levers contact the dash on both sides, but mainly the brake. If the setting is wound down to 1 it will clear the clutch and only slightly on the brake.
On the up side they look way cool and feel so much better than the stock item.
Hope this is helpful feedback. And btw pazzo r&d is working on a proper lever set for the 08/09 nusa next month (oct) and should be out by the end of the year.

I delt with Jeff & he said any problems to bring them back but I had no problems at all.
Coolsmiley