Busa's in High Places?
Many members may be aware that Brendon Nelson (Federal Pollie) is a bit of a biker.

I read in Road Rider mag today that he has recently become a busa owner.

Just goes to show that some pollies can make a good decision.Yes

(if you are lurking Brendon, you are most Welcome)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Good decision Brendon, You should join this organization , I Reckon there are a few thing's some bloke's on here would like to pass on to you . Idea's & suggestion's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
A bloke who gets paid by us taxpayers to dribble shit every day in public now owns a Busa....Scary bloody hell I've heard it all now....there should be some sort of entrance test before owning a Busa like hooking him up to a bullshit meter and if the needle goes over halfway...just shoot the bastard!!!!Lol2Coolsmiley
DUDE! That would knock out 3/4s of the club when we are drinking!

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
(12-08-2009, 10:19pm)Heidi1 Wrote: DUDE! That would knock out 3/4s of the club when we are drinking!

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

...only when we're drinking?

Remember that time I did over 300 at Eastern Creek Heidi? Lol3
That's right, I was there! You were doing low 1s on a stock busa weren't you?
(12-08-2009, 10:43pm)Heidi1 Wrote: That's right, I was there! You were doing low 1s on a stock busa weren't you?

1:31's

(but I didn't have a stopwatch so I just counted in my head)
(12-08-2009, 10:46pm)pan Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 10:43pm)Heidi1 Wrote: That's right, I was there! You were doing low 1s on a stock busa weren't you?

1:31's

(but I didn't have a stopwatch so I just counted in my head)

Mannn...... that's nothing!!!
I installed a Flux Capacitor and i can travel through time and space with a simple twist of the wrist!
Lol3
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
just some news about brendon nelson hes going to be our australian ambassador to bruselles in europe next yr i was speaking to his PR manager last week so he mite sell it he mite not? or he will take it with him who knows
(07-11-2009, 05:29pm)big kev Wrote: just some news about brendon nelson hes going to be our australian ambassador to bruselles in europe next yr i was speaking to his PR manager last week so he mite sell it he mite not? or he will take it with him who knows

Anyone got his contact details so we can invite him to Tathra please?

I just found his web site and have written to him inviting him to attend the weekend.
Would be grouse.

MaxBikerPi_thumbsupBiker
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(07-11-2009, 11:13pm)Madmax Wrote:
(07-11-2009, 05:29pm)big kev Wrote: just some news about brendon nelson hes going to be our australian ambassador to bruselles in europe next yr i was speaking to his PR manager last week so he mite sell it he mite not? or he will take it with him who knows

I just found his web site and have written to him inviting him to attend the weekend.
Would be grouse.

MaxBikerPi_thumbsupBiker

You can handle the press Max .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(08-11-2009, 01:51am)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(07-11-2009, 11:13pm)Madmax Wrote:

Would be grouse.

MaxBikerPi_thumbsupBiker

You can handle the press Max .

Excellent, Brendon Nelson is a fairdinkum guy who has a genuine love for bikes, especially the 'Busa. If he can make it, he will. He has been instrumental in "opening" some doors for Jen & I in our quest to put an end to Rule 297 para'3. Jen asked him to come to the M/C expo' "unvieling of the PCFA/Tex & Bundy 'Busa, he send us a nice reply explaining that he was already "booked" at two other places on that day, but he may get down & say hello. One of only a handful of Pollies that have time for the 'guy on the street'.Pi_thumbsup

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!