licence plate flipper
Was just checking the net and found this site anyone heard or seen one of them in use its not the sort of thing id want going off randomley,
http://www.plateflipper.com/
hwy patrol pulled me over the other day he had a good look at my number plate , he got down on his knees and looked underneath it too . Funny enough i had a bald rear tyre on the belt and he didnt say anything. (i believe that day they were on a go slow no tickets day part of industrial dispute).I suspect had he found a flipper device it might have been a different story.
I think you'll find they will fine you about 1000 buck's for the pleasure of watching them JUMP on it . Plus the initial purchase cost . Just don't get caught .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
hmmm it might just be safer to set the toll booths on fire, both good points $$^@%@ luky on the tyre 99syd maybe ill get the flipper and just have a ounce of krak tied to the front so he concentrates on that instead ? Very Happy
Just put your rego holder on the bottom corner of your number plate with 1 screw ( the flat type holder not the round ) if your going into a toll booth - just spin it up to cover your plate - it will cover enough to only show 1 number or letter -

then when you get off the freeway - just spin it back down again

Busaboc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
I think they can zoom in on your rego sticker, they can do it with speed cameras.
come to SA,we have no toll boothsTrophy
THANK GODPi_tongue
born to be mild
They've got speed cameras in QLD, I just found out through the mail.
. . .bugger! I've got a VIC licence. Will I lose points??

Even if I had a flipper it wouldn't have helped, I never saw the camera.
Pretty picture though! Probably not a mistake, can't really remember being under the speed limit whilst up there at all. So far between places after VIC.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
yep you lose points ward sorry dude
(19-08-2009, 09:17am)jzbusa Wrote: I think they can zoom in on your rego sticker, they can do it with speed cameras.

aah that's presuming your rego label holder is crystal clear!!! - mine isn't - can see the rego if you stand close and look -- from a distance with a LONG zoom lense , it wont pick it up- also having a few different Jackets and helmets also helps :) , and i doubt there going to spend 15 min + with state of the art equipment to get $2.20 ? doubt it ...

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(19-08-2009, 07:58pm)Ozboc Wrote:
(19-08-2009, 09:17am)jzbusa Wrote: I think they can zoom in on your rego sticker, they can do it with speed cameras.

aah that's presuming your rego label holder is crystal clear!!! - mine isn't - can see the rego if you stand close and look -- from a distance with a LONG zoom lense , it wont pick it up- also having a few different Jackets and helmets also helps :) , and i doubt there going to spend 15 min + with state of the art equipment to get $2.20 ? doubt it ...

Boc

Youd be suprised at the trouble these pricks go to...
i have a round rego sticker holder on my bike.but someone commented a while back that they are not legal.
is this true?