The Gen2 1441 build
Hi Bruce,

When is this 1441 appearing in Rapid?
Cheers,
Bill
(19-02-2010, 04:48pm)09sydrd Wrote: let me tell you guys the 1441 made my gen 2 look slow today , i chased it down the main straight et EC under full power in 3rd , 4th , 5th gear and the 1441 pulled away like i was riding a 600. I could'nt get near it.

ScaryClap
(19-02-2010, 04:48pm)09sydrd Wrote: let me tell you guys the 1441 made my gen 2 look slow today , i chased it down the main straight et EC under full power in 3rd , 4th , 5th gear and the 1441 pulled away like i was riding a 600. I could'nt get near it.

Hang on that can't be right Coolsmiley my Gen II is only stock Undecided
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Were you at Eastern Creek yesterday CeeJay???? Why didn't you come and say hi? I would have loved to meet you.

Heidi (yeah yeah, I should log on as myself)
(20-02-2010, 10:46pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Were you at Eastern Creek yesterday CeeJay???? Why didn't you come and say hi? I would have loved to meet you.

Heidi (yeah yeah, I should log on as myself)

No mate, I wasn't at Eastern Creek....unfortunately my mortgage dictates that I go to work on weekdays (would've preferred to be at the Creek though!)
let me tell you guys the 1441 made my gen 2 look slow today , i chased it down the main straight et EC under full power in 3rd , 4th , 5th gear and the 1441 pulled away like i was riding a 600. I could'nt get near it.
[/quote]

Most busas just got in my way yesterday!!!!!!!! Decided to just dive in underneath in turn 1........ Isnt that right Nigel??????????Trophy Although you have major cornering balls on your one. You get it so low you'll be scraping the tankWtf
Most busas just got in my way yesterday!!!!!!!!

Bugger Idiot2 ............. shame to see that there must have been a few on the track needing a good tune then Lol3
there must have been a few on the track needing a good tune then Lol3

They'll need it with a screaming 600 keeping 'em honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Bruce, Now that you have a turbo busa and a 1441 with a few kays on it now which one do you prefer on the road. Which one is more user friendly? i'm still up in the air on my next decision with a few turbos now circling over here in wa now and more coming.
(08-03-2010, 12:12am)REVIT13 Wrote: Hey Bruce, Now that you have a turbo busa and a 1441 with a few kays on it now which one do you prefer on the road. Which one is more user friendly? i'm still up in the air on my next decision with a few turbos now circling over here in wa now and more coming.

Easy answer mate, the 1441 is usable all the time, can be ridden anywhere without overheating and is heaps of fun.

The turbo is ony faster on the strip.

The 1441 can actually be used anywhere anytime.
Fair call. Next Tassie trip, You ride the 1441 and I'LL ride the turbo then...
Bruce,
I don't know Pan, but I reckon you should take his offer as good. You'll get to go for another ride and your other Busa won't be left sitting in the shed & rotting. I'm sure he'd give you some $$$s for bearing replacement etc.
Cheers
I like you Grunty! You give good advice! :-)
Cheers Bruce,

From the numbers i have seen at the strip there is not too much in the mph between a 1441 and a stage 1 turbo kit.

It really then comes down to the rider's short track.

I also like the idea that your saying the 1441 doesnt get too warm on the street especially given there is more traffic on the east coast although we usually have higher temps here in the west.

How many kays are on your 1441 now since its been built? Woudl you have done anything differently. If you like you can pm if you wish.

Last question when will your bike see the strip for a tease. ie yourself, Legend or simmo do a lap to give a bit of a comparo for all us stock gen 2 owners. :)

Have Fun
Temperature; No worries, just bung a Mocal Laminova Oil Cooler fitted above the APE engine breather plate. Water pump discharge> Mocal>Engine Block.
Oil Cooler Discharge>Mocal> Oil in next to filter.