Flat Tire
Got myself a puncture yesterday at Bald Rock NP about 30ks from Tenterfield. Filled it with a tin of sealant ( 1st time in ages I took it with) and wobbled my way back to Tenterfield where I found a Honda dealer. Gotta say they were real helpful. Not only did they a rear Bridgey in stock and fitted it straightaway but it was 60 bucks cheaper than here n the Gold Coast. I was shoppin around for tires last week cos the back was about flogged out. I was expectin a shafting big time as I was in the smelly and 350ks away from base but really good experience with them.ClapClap

Restores your faith in human nature and good customer service. At least til tonight when I go back to work
good to hear a happy story! :-)
only country folk are like that they lend a hand to some 1 introuble you wouldnt here a story like that from a big city unfortunatly

pommie glad your all safe mate
I got a flat last Wednesday also lucky I have one of those screw in plug thingy and co2 bottles worked fine got a new set of tyres today as the old ones were stuffed anyway.
Got a set of Bridgestone BT016's again and they cost me $500.00 fitted thats right ride bike into shop and they do all the work at, Motorcycle Performance and Tyre Centre Nerang.
They are top blokes to deal with.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Hey Dad, I was going there this week for a back tyre, $350 they quoted me for a Bridgy, The one I got was $276 and 33 for fitting, 309 all up so aint gonna grumble.
(22-08-2009, 08:59am)Pommie Wrote: Got myself a puncture yesterday at Bald Rock NP about 30ks from Tenterfield. Filled it with a tin of sealant ( 1st time in ages I took it with) and wobbled my way back to Tenterfield where I found a Honda dealer. Gotta say they were real helpful. Not only did they a rear Bridgey in stock and fitted it straightaway but it was 60 bucks cheaper than here n the Gold Coast. I was shoppin around for tires last week cos the back was about flogged out. I was expectin a shafting big time as I was in the smelly and 350ks away from base but really good experience with them.ClapClap

Restores your faith in human nature and good customer service. At least til tonight when I go back to work

I have to get all my work done by the local Honda dealer and he does a great job of helping me out Pi_thumbsup because the local Suziki dealer will not touch my bike because I did not buy it from him Pi_thumbsdown.
Speaking of great service, the owners and workers as Grafton Suzuki have always been prepared to fit tyres at short notice and cheaply during our Northern NSW Rampages to Nymboida.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO