MCC (motorcycle council of NSW)
Hi there guys and girls as every one knows my self and kathy pahl (babybusa) and are delegates for the club to the Motorcycle Council of NSW (MCC) which is a great honour for kathy and my self.I know that as delegates we will represent this club to the upmost for all members. This thread is here for any member that is in NSW that needs answers or has question to changes of laws by the RTA and police.Please feel free to do so

the meetings are the first monday of every month and i will write up a small section on the evenings events and post up any changes or up comeing changes to the NSW road rules by the RTA.

i will be adding other topics such as new news of new parking areas made in sydney and out areas for motorcycles so im hopeing we all get some use out of this

I would like to take the time to say thanks VOLVI and all ADMIN and MEMBERS for there support of this appointment for kathy and my self to the MCC

thanks
keven , kathy
club delegates

UPDATES: hi every one i am just letting you know that all the info posted up here in the threads isnt just for out NSW members but its also there for visiting members from other states,the last thing i would want to here is that an out of state members being fined with out knowing what devices are used in NSW so if your traveling throught NSW guys n girls pleas gave a read of the speed camera thread , its there to help you all
By the amount of pertinent threads I see youve created, your doing one hell of a job, kudos to you both. We cant have better reps then we now already have. Pity its NSW alone. Keep up the great postings and even if you dont see the threads with many posts, know that all your efforts are appreciated by one and all.

Thanks on behalf of the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
i have had an awsome amount of support from all members volvi and it is with pleasure that kathy and i represent this club to the MCC

cheers guys
Look forward to your updates Kev and Kathy, your efforts are appreciated
[Image: photo3.jpg]