04 Black/Purple Nose cone
With headlight, indicators and screen but no screws.
No cracks but has a few stone chips.

Also have a left side fairing with slight scuffing but no cracks or gouges.
Also a tail fairing.

All reasonable offers considered.

Cheers,
Manny

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry to ask, but you wouldn't have a right side fairing would you? That's all I need to put the purple and black back to almost ok.
(04-09-2009, 08:26am)Heidi1 Wrote: Sorry to ask, but you wouldn't have a right side fairing would you? That's all I need to put the purple and black back to almost ok.

Sorry Heidi but the right fairing, front guard, and tank seat hump went to a guy in QLD about 6 months ago.. maybe more.

Cheers, Manny
Damn. I just spent all my money on a trackie, so I'm thinking about just getting a new right panel rather than a respray. It drives me nuts that she looks a bit crap on one side, but at least it looks like I ride the damn thing!
Manny... can't think what a reasonable offer might be (just looking at the nose cone.. not the rest)... can you PM me what you're thinking is reasonable please?

I'm not going to use it on the bike... if I end up buying it... it's going on the wall of my office. LOL. Sad, but true.
IF your going to part this out i may be interested in the headlight assembly,
I'd be happy with $300 for the lot.

Not really interested in selling seperate otherwise I'll end up with bits nobody wants. So if anyone wants to join together and come up with $300 then divide the bits between you I'll be happy to send to different addresses.

I was thinking about hanging it in my front door entry and hooking up the lights but figured it would blind anyone standing at the doorPi_tongue
(04-09-2009, 06:14am)manny Wrote: With headlight, indicators and screen but no screws.
No cracks but has a few stone chips.
Also have a left side fairing with slight scuffing but no cracks or gouges.
Also a tail fairing.
All reasonable offers considered.
Cheers,
Manny
Het Manny how you doing I see you have your drag tyre at the ready Pi_thumbsup
(15-09-2009, 07:31pm)simmo Wrote: Het Manny how you doing I see you have your drag tyre at the ready Pi_thumbsup

G'day Simmo,
Going good thanks mate.
Yeh got the wheel/tyre ready to go but never got out there due to various reasons and now the beast has gone north.
Might see you out there soon when I get another machine. Biker
Sorry Manny... I've decided against it. I think Arthur is still interested in the headlight - so whoever buys it can make an arrangement with him direct.
(15-09-2009, 06:07pm)manny Wrote: I'd be happy with $300 for the lot.

Not really interested in selling seperate otherwise I'll end up with bits nobody wants. So if anyone wants to join together and come up with $300 then divide the bits between you I'll be happy to send to different addresses.

I was thinking about hanging it in my front door entry and hooking up the lights but figured it would blind anyone standing at the doorPi_tongue

Opps, The $300 is for the front bits only.. not the side and tail fairings.

Never know. There's a purple repairable writeoff for auction in Tassie at the moment.. someone will be looking for bitsCoolsmiley
yeah saw that one
ALL SOLD!