show off your bike-sept 19th
hey all, ruffys son here.

for those interested, there is a small (fundraising i think) antique cars and bikes, and modern cars and bikes show at berowra pub, (used to be called scooters before the refurbishment), turner road berowra, next to coles, on sept 19th.

i was speaking to pan about it a couple of days ago and we thought it could be some good exposure for the club, great oppurtunity to line up the bikes for the public, and a general great day out.

for any other details feel free to pm me, or just post here.

cheers, ruffy junior.
(05-09-2009, 02:12pm)ruffy junior Wrote: hey all, ruffys son here.

for those interested, there is a small (fundraising i think) antique cars and bikes, and modern cars and bikes show at berowra pub, (used to be called scooters before the refurbishment), turner road berowra, next to coles, on sept 19th.

i was speaking to pan about it a couple of days ago and we thought it could be some good exposure for the club, great oppurtunity to line up the bikes for the public, and a general great day out.

for any other details feel free to pm me, or just post here.

cheers, ruffy junior.

that sounds good if i can trailer the bike up there and there is enough members going then i will see if i can make it up

is it an all day event? have you got numbers as i mite like to take the bike seat stall up there for the day?

could you pm me some details of whom to contact?
pm sent.

cheers.
ok sweet i should be there with bells on mate
Even if people don't reply here, they'll probably show up K.
Thanks for posting it up!
ok im all booked in for the berowra tavern bike show guys i will be there with bells on im takeing the bike and the business up there so it will be a great day hope to see you all there