most of us are law breakers
went for a quick ride through the Royal National(most riders think its their own personnal race track) today with my girl(shes still on her L's).

just having a nice cruise when about 5-6 guys on their 1000s zip past both of us crossing the double solid lines, and the last rider got pretty close to my girl(which made her move to the left). And when he went to overtake at a blind corner he nearly got cleaned up! the F**KEN DICKHEAD.

got up to the carpark near Stanwell Tops. and i approached the Dickhead and said "if you want to race go to the f**ken race track. you nearly ran my girl off the road... wouldve been funny to see you get hit by that car, aye?"
... gave me a stupid grin and told me to relax.

i nearly put my helmet across his head!

hey we all break the law and shit now and then.
i like to crack it open now and then... but i think everytime i move closer to breaking the law, i move futher away from enjoying and riding my bike!

time and place for everything...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
idiots mate, a move like that causing your girl to have to react so suddenly on her l's wouldnt have built confidence for her either.

dont worry mate, everything catches up one day, next time the car that nearly hits him might be an undercover Yes
should have hit him !
Egos; everyone got one
hutch ive been there my self and i was 1 of those guys that you see doing that and i can tell you it catchs up to them as you know of whats happen to me mate i hope that you girl is ok and it hasnt put her off rideing at all mate

cheers BK
(06-09-2009, 10:49pm)big kev Wrote: hutch ive been there my self and i was 1 of those guys that you see doing that and i can tell you it catchs up to them as you know of whats happen to me mate i hope that you girl is ok and it hasnt put her off rideing at all mate

cheers BK

a lil'shaken... she was more worried that she wouldve crashed into him(thinking it was her fault).
it wasnt until after she thought what a dickhead!

not to sound like a hypocrite, but to endanger someone else is just bullshit.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(06-09-2009, 10:14pm)Hutch99 Wrote: ... gave me a stupid grin and told me to relax.

i nearly put my helmet across his head!

What a tossa , if he had killed your girl , and sent . i am sure BUBBA would have said the same thing to him when he bends him over and treats him like the Biotch he is ...

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
unfortunatly hutch those guys learn lessons the hard way mate im glad you girl is ok its hard enough learning to ride a bike but its even harder when you have shit heads like that mate cowboys they hurt not only them selves but other riders by there actions on the road and thats why general public see us as hoons %1 make it bad for every rider out there
I agree...I don't mind opening the taps myself but there's a time and place for everything.
hey Hutch,

Yeah, the nacho pk is usually a place where most of the sporty type bikes like to cut loose.....same for mac. pass (& a few other roads round the illawarra area) as well !

We ALL started out fresh on the road at some time or another and most can remember how nervous & occasionally intimidated we felt at that point (especially around traffic).

Any rider that gets that "up close & personal" behind another bike that is clearly displaying an "L" plate is definately a d*ckhead with no common-sense and absolutely no respect for a fellow (newbie) rider !

You did incredibly well to control yourself at Bald Hill carpark - I too would be prepared to crack & kill my helmet in an attempt to knock some sense into him !! Knuppel2

I'm taking a girl-mate to syd on thursday to help her buy her 1st bike (she's had plenty of pillion-time but zero time up front). i'll be helping her with her basic roadcraft skills after she does some rider training with the pro's.....but I won't be taking her around any of those sorta roads (maybe mid-week but not on a w/end, for sure...). Will be sticking to much quieter places, me thinks....

Hope your g/f ain't too put off by it & continues to enjoy her riding !! Biker

keep it fun,
baz.
Very Happy
Should have dropped one of these down his pants Hutch
[attachment=7349]
I'll try again
[attachment=7350]
(07-09-2009, 05:44pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: I'll try again

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(07-09-2009, 10:57am)bazman Wrote: hey Hutch,

Yeah, the nacho pk is usually a place where most of the sporty type bikes like to cut loose.....same for mac. pass (& a few other roads round the illawarra area) as well !

We ALL started out fresh on the road at some time or another and most can remember how nervous & occasionally intimidated we felt at that point (especially around traffic).

Any rider that gets that "up close & personal" behind another bike that is clearly displaying an "L" plate is definately a d*ckhead with no common-sense and absolutely no respect for a fellow (newbie) rider !

You did incredibly well to control yourself at Bald Hill carpark - I too would be prepared to crack & kill my helmet in an attempt to knock some sense into him !! Knuppel2

I'm taking a girl-mate to syd on thursday to help her buy her 1st bike (she's had plenty of pillion-time but zero time up front). i'll be helping her with her basic roadcraft skills after she does some rider training with the pro's.....but I won't be taking her around any of those sorta roads (maybe mid-week but not on a w/end, for sure...). Will be sticking to much quieter places, me thinks....

yeah weve been riding thru there plenty of times, but this is the first time riders have overtaken us on a single lane road.
but... shes over it.

shes just wanting a faster bike now so she could catch those guys!hahaha.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
tell your lovely lady good on her for one getting on a bike by herself and two surviving her first idiot..

she will be a fantastic rider from the experience.yes there will always be idiots on the road and thankgod she manoeverd well.

but we all learn from exp...unfortunalty she copped a bad one..i reckon she has the makings of a great rider and esp her man is supportive of her.not many men support their wives ,g/f partners too riding on their own.

hutch goodonya
(07-09-2009, 09:06am)CJ03 Wrote: I agree...I don't mind opening the taps myself but there's a time and place for everything.

i agree with cj03 time and place and we all did learn so should at least have the common sense if you see L plate give them room and if you gotta get past do it when safe for all.
Give them a bit of a wave as you go past safely, we were all there once! I still remember the first time I did 80kms/hr on my Z250b. I was terrified and realised that was as fast as I ever wanted to go on a bike. There is no sport in scaring L platers, that is the work of a coward.