Free Autoglym offer
Here is a link for a free sample of AutoGlym products.

The stuff is available till the stocks of samples run out.

Hopefully mine is on its way.

http://www.whatsinthebottle.com.au/

Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
i already use it but hey why not get some more for free.
/
Clap Good find there BUSGO, i'll give it a shot, see how it goes.
Cheers mate Very Happy
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Thanks for the heads up Busgo.....answered all the questions...just have to wait & see what turns up.
Excellent ! now... when it arrives... do I drink it neat ... or should I add a mixer and ice?

(Should have paid more attention to the questions huh?)
G'day BUSGO, Thanks for the info mate ,Pi_thumbsup ,
Survey filled in ,now wait and see ......
Paul ..
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
Its great products mates,even i am using them myself.Many car polishers are also using
Hi Guys , I got home today to find a "mail to be collected " slip in the letter box Scary (couldn't be a fine ) and i hadn't ordered anything ,as it turned out it was the Autoglym polish sample from the survey that BUSGO had posted up Coolsmiley,i had almost forgotten all about it .anyone else received theirs yet ? .Thanks BUSGO ....... Pi_thumbsup
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
(09-11-2009, 05:20pm)TCB Wrote: Hi Guys , I got home today to find a "mail to be collected " slip in the letter box Scary (couldn't be a fine ) and i hadn't ordered anything ,as it turned out it was the Autoglym polish sample from the survey that BUSGO had posted up Coolsmiley,i had almost forgotten all about it .anyone else received theirs yet ? .Thanks BUSGO ....... Pi_thumbsup

Yep yep....got mine delivered to the door today by aust. post.
Now BUSGO, Wtf u forgot to mention the most important part......exactly how do i convince the missus to apply it ?!?!? Confused

lazybaz.
Coolsmiley
+1 thanks
I was lead to believe after the survey I would receive a pack. No sign of it in the mail as yet tho..
/
Looks like the Newie crowd may be the last to get them [UNIT].
I haven't got mine yet either.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Mine arrived yesterday! Looking forward to giving it a go.
Got mine in the mail today...you should have yours sooner rather than later (who am I kidding....Oz Post can deliver a letter mailed from Thornton to Scotland quicker than Thornton to Beresfield!!...for those that don't know, Thornton and Beresfield are neighbouring suburbs)
Forgot all about it and have not Received Oh well try tommorow
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com